Woman who wants to transition 7-y-o son James Younger into girl loses latest court battle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

January 31,2020
A Texas mother who intended to transition her 7-year-old son James into a girl named Luna has lost again in court.

Dallas judge Mary Brown ruled Wednesday against the request of Anne Georgulas, who asked the court to revert to an October jury ruling that might have yielded her receiving sole conservatorship of her son James Younger, a 7-year-old boy she says is a transgender girl named Luna, and his twin brother, Jude, according to LifeSiteNews.

Brown also ruled against another motion from Georgulas' team, that a parenting coordinator in the case, Stacey Dunlop, be dismissed. [more]

It is long overdue in my opinion. The mother of this precious little boy should be ordered to have a psychiatric evaluation. After she loses total custody of her kids.
All of her kids.
And why does she want to turn James into a girl and not also his twin, Jude?

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
This person person sounds like a LUNAtic to me

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I think she's sounding like that to the courts as well. Even her victim, son, says he doesn't want to be a girl. But she insists. She's mentally ill and should lose custody permanently. When the children are older and safe and heal from this evil, they can then choose to see her if they wish. And the dad should never bad mouth this mother to those boys in the interim. She is their mother after all. However, she's demonstrating she is decidedly unfit to be a fit mother. :( God be with her. And her children and ex-husband.

It is understandable to lose patience with this woman who has made the news for some time now. However, imagine what kind of "switch" has to flip in her that after giving birth to twin boys, she now insists one of them must be turned into a female.

It's the fallen world falling further, in my view. Deep fall at a high velocity. As is the case when , believe it or not, last year it was reported that a kit has been invented that permits men to chestfeed their babies. That's right folks, if you're suffering the mental illness of Trans-identity disorder and see yourself as female, you now can adopt or pay a surrogate to have a baby for you and, with the help of this handy dandy kit, chestfeed them! Because it allegedly causes men to lactate. I'm astonished really. We've long had this thing about playing God in the human circle and across the globe, but this?

Exocrine gland Hormone kit

Feb 28, 2016
sounds like a variation of Munchausen Syndrome -
basically to me, it's like mothers or fathers offering-up
their children to molech...

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
sounds like a variation of Munchausen Syndrome -
basically to me, it's like mothers or fathers offering-up
their children to molech...
It is definitely equally as evil...

Praise God that young boy was saved from that confused and blind mother not fit to care for anyone....