I do not imply, I say what I think scripture tells us. I say straight out that I think we have to look at all scriptures to see the roles that women are to have. Where I feel you need correction is in your telling women all they may not do according to your interpretation of scripture, and you are saying absolutely nothing of the vital role that God asks women to play. I am saying straight out this is what I see you doing. If you put equal importance in all scripture, you would not do this. You tell me I imply women have to preach. I did not imply that, I don't imply.
That is not the focus of this thread RT. The focus of this thread is women and teaching in the Church. The OP asked specifically for those passage that address this issue. I do not dismiss the value of women's roles in the Church but, I will not recognize roles that they are directly forbidden to assume. No matter how one attempts to justify a woman assuming these roles they can never do so in light of these texts.
I do say, straight out, that if there is no man who will step up to the task, then God wants women to do it. It was true of Debra, when she became a judge. It is true of a lady in our church teaching Old Testament.
Using Debora as justification for overturning the prohibitions of 1 Cor. 14 and 2Tim. 2 simply will not stand up. Paul even establishes the standard by which this prohibition was to be compared. "The women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but are to subject themselves, just as the Law ALSO says." Do you honestly believe that those Christians of the first century would have any misunderstanding about the strength of this prohibition since it was compared to the same prohibition of women who were under the Law of Moses?