Re: "Women keep silent in the churches": Has that ceased or is it still for today?
Who did I call ungodly? Get angry much? I stand, because God is the one that makes me stand and I stand in love from God to you.
what an earth are you harping on about wow, actualy i quoted the wrong person befor you my quote had nothing to do with you, if you read mt post i was actually said here here to you meaning i agree,
originaly posted by jimmydiggs,, That is where you are taking your own worldly and ugodly definition, and trying to plaster it onto God.,,,,, this however i feel is not ok to call someone ungodly is just dam right disrespectful,
Who did I call ungodly? Get angry much? I stand, because God is the one that makes me stand and I stand in love from God to you.