Women Keep Silent (Please Don't Derail)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2013
Peace be with you, women please understand that you are equally accepted in the Kingdom of GOD, the Church with man, called as sons and daughters, who also cry out by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT, 'ABBA', 'FATHER'.

The Holy Scriptures talks about two characteristic women, even men alike, where one is in ignorance to the Living Testament but holding the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT in serving but then again in their daily lives they continue to practice lawlessness, which is disobeying the Words of the Living Testament, not realizing and understanding the consequences..

There are then the other who equally hold the gifts of the HOLY SPIRIT in serving but also then again in their daily lives they practice abiding obedience to the Words of the Living Testament, realizing in humble and humility and women in possessing a gentle and quiet spirit like their mother Sarah, diligently seeking them and hope in the crown of glory to come. also including men alike in their Living instructions.

GOD the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST in HIS Words of the Living Testament, through HIS SON and through the HOLY SPIRIT, the ONE who inspired the Holy Bible, seek these of HIS sons and daughters and not man.

Be encouraged and not be discouraged, for the ONE who corrects and loves us, speak to us, as a reminder and a stir up of our memories and then again not man.

HE reminds us this, written in the Holy Scripture that;

"Come into the Light (the New Living Testament) while the Light is still with you, so that when gross darkness takes over, you will not stumble."

For those who want to continue in ignorance of their weakness and fail to come boldly to the throne of Grace, seek HIS Help, in HIS mercy, as our sympathizing GREAT HIGH PRIEST in Heaven, who is beside the FATHER, pleading and praying for us day and night, for HE still loves all of them and laments about them like this, who is still the same yesterday, today and forever, Amen;

"I was like a mother hen, who try to gather (through My written Living Words) her chicks but you would not let me."

"My Words have not found room in your hearts."

May the GOOD GOD the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, forgive all of us and help us in all our weaknesses, upon our acknowledging confessions day and night and help us to grow in excellence, in order to worship HIM in spirit and truth.