Women! Listen up!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
This is the heart that you have; one of power, love, and soundness of mind! You have been given the greatest gift! The gift of God, the Holy Spirit to come and reside within you to teach you all things, to comfort you, and to bring to remembrance all of the things that God has said! This is the gift that Jesus gave to you when He ascended to the Father!

The word is written upon your hearts, it is near you, even in your mouth. It is made flesh!

You are an image of the Almighty God, as you were created to be; male and female.

It is all within you; every word written in Proverbs 31. Do not remember the former things; neither take old things into consideration. Look! God shall do a new thing! Now it will spring up! How will you not be able to know it? He shall make a way for you where there is no way!

Forgive those that have sinned against you as God also has forgiven you. You are not bound to the penalties of sin! You are forgiven! Arise and sin no more but be liberated through our Lord, Jesus Christ!

Oh you precious daughters of the Most High God. How beautiful you are in the sight of Him! How lovely and fair you are! You have been tried with fire and suffered greatly through many things. But God has raised you up even as He has raised the very dead!

Surely God has not forgotten you. Surely He shall bless you in all of your ways. Draw close to Him and He shall draw close to you. It is God that shall dry the very tears from your eyes. So weep daughters of the Most High God and be comforted. He shall never leave you nor forsake you.

Grace and peace be to all of you through our Lord, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Very beautiful post. Thank you.
 
Re: Excuse me?! Telling someone to back off.
Ladies ...You are the daughters and heirs of the Almighty God! A KING of Kings and a Lord of Lords ! .. Let not your light be hidden under a lamp in the midst of trouble, for I AM is with you!
The fowlers snare will not come near your tent, for it is I who protects you.. Remain in the shelter of the Most High! Do you not know my shelter is made for you? I have given you a crown of beauty, I annoint you with an oil of gladness, never with a spirit of despair .. I AM the Vine, you are my branches , no pestilence will ever come upon you..
In the day of Noah did I not part the sea, was a Hair ever misplaced upon his head? The same goes for you, I know the color the strand and the very placement of yours too! Do not turn away from Me to seek another in your times of trouble , run to Me , I have given my Son as a ransom for you too..
I have created the heavens an the earth , I am also bringing you closer to Me..
You have been carefully molded by everything I AM.. I make no mistakes and in you I have put no blemish .. You are my masterpiece , I thought carefully upon making you.. There has never been Nor will there ever be another I have created like you.. You are beautiful in my Presence and I wait anxiously and with great excitement for you every moment .. Share your emotions with me , let me know your joy as well as your sorrows . I am the great burden bearer, do you think you can hold the glory of my weight ? Who but I created it? I have done so because above all men I have created you for My pleasure ..
I will give no man the glory of what I have contained in you.. You are mine .. I bring beauty to beauty and so it will be I will bring you to me ... You are my precious daughters! Full of my grace! There is no Lilly in the field that wilts without my notice, it is first born from Me , as are you from from Me ..
Stand up my daughters , rejoice in all these things .. Know with a reassurance that with Me you are in Me.. For I love you so...

It's great to see the spirit of prophecy springing up.
 
I was hesitant to read the thread based on the title and how many women bashing threads have been going around, I wasn't sure I could take another one, but then I saw who it was by and knew that the contents would be safe and God-honoring. :)

Thank you for these words of kindness, wisdom, and encouragement, Markum1972. You have a way with words and I'm glad that you posted what God put on your heart. It definitely touched mine.
 
This is the heart that you have; one of power, love, and soundness of mind! You have been given the greatest gift! The gift of God, the Holy Spirit to come and reside within you to teach you all things, to comfort you, and to bring to remembrance all of the things that God has said! This is the gift that Jesus gave to you when He ascended to the Father!

The word is written upon your hearts, it is near you, even in your mouth. It is made flesh!

You are an image of the Almighty God, as you were created to be; male and female.

It is all within you; every word written in Proverbs 31. Do not remember the former things; neither take old things into consideration. Look! God shall do a new thing! Now it will spring up! How will you not be able to know it? He shall make a way for you where there is no way!

Forgive those that have sinned against you as God also has forgiven you. You are not bound to the penalties of sin! You are forgiven! Arise and sin no more but be liberated through our Lord, Jesus Christ!

Oh you precious daughters of the Most High God. How beautiful you are in the sight of Him! How lovely and fair you are! You have been tried with fire and suffered greatly through many things. But God has raised you up even as He has raised the very dead!

Surely God has not forgotten you. Surely He shall bless you in all of your ways. Draw close to Him and He shall draw close to you. It is God that shall dry the very tears from your eyes. So weep daughters of the Most High God and be comforted. He shall never leave you nor forsake you.

Grace and peace be to all of you through our Lord, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Amen and Amen. This is the sweetest thing I've ever read. I hope and pray God will send me a guy that will say words as sweet as this.
 
I needed this reminder more than ever right now .. Perfect timing to open up the forums and it be the first thing that popped up. Im thankful for it!
 
I thought of you when I was reading this again, Powemm. How is that for confirmation? :)