Women Pastors for women?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I think we live in a society today that runs away from any type of authority.
God word says we must submit to our pastors/elders. But I don't think that analysing what they teach to see if its correct is wrong. Eitherwise we would be carried away by whatever doctrine.

I don't think its limited to what are saying. At least not biblically. Cause its spiritual sheperdness. Or should be Not only materialistic. Although in practise it may be unfortunately limited to that. In that case u dont need a shepard but a financial ministrator
OK, but you yourself said that you are not to accept any of their errors in their teaching. So, you are not submitted to their teaching, right?

windmill

Sep 16, 2017
I regards to the op, it seem's people will choose to follow or believe in whom they choose to.

S

susi

OK, but you yourself said that you are not to accept any of their errors in their teaching. So, you are not submitted to their teaching, right?
If there are any errors, why would you submit to that?
No pastor is perfect. But if there are constant errors you are obviously in the wrong church...

S

susi

I regards to the op, it seem's people will choose to follow or believe in whom they choose to.
Obviously.... we all have free will. God did not make us robots. We have free will to obey and disobey.

S

susi

There are many women pastors in the new testament. Your brothers church is false when it practices sexual discrimination and segregation in the ministry of the word.

We are all one in Christ.
Can you give me a verse?

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hi, I'm wondering if someone could give me some biblical info stating that women can be pastors as long as they only pastor women in a church.
My brother goes to a church where they have 2 pastors. A male one and a female one. He says its ok to have a women pastor, cause she only pastors women...
He says we all in some way are called to pastor each other anyway..
And what a better way for women to be pastored by another women who can understand her better.
Is this biblical? Where does it say women can be pastors even if its just in this way?
If there are 2 pastors I imagine they get together to discuss and decide over church matters that effect women and men of the church...
Can a woman have authority over other women? E.g a discipline matter?
Thanks
I would say the best place for a woman to pastor other woman would be in home based gatherings.. Also woman could also pastor children boys and girls.. But again in a home setting..

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Hi, I'm wondering if someone could give me some biblical info stating that women can be pastors as long as they only pastor women in a church.
My brother goes to a church where they have 2 pastors. A male one and a female one. He says its ok to have a women pastor, cause she only pastors women...
He says we all in some way are called to pastor each other anyway..
And what a better way for women to be pastored by another women who can understand her better.
Is this biblical? Where does it say women can be pastors even if its just in this way?
If there are 2 pastors I imagine they get together to discuss and decide over church matters that effect women and men of the church...
Can a woman have authority over other women? E.g a discipline matter?
Thanks
There is no Biblical support for having woman pastors. That is the worlds doing.