Women Preachers.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fellowlaborer

YES! Yes to women preachers! I had it pounded into my head at church "Only men can be in ministry". They said "God only calls celibate men to service". What nonsense! Yes to women preachers/priests and by the way yes to married ministry too. No more forced celibacy! Unite!

Last edited:
L

Lil_warrior

YES! Yes to women preachers! I had it pounded into my head at church "Only men can be in ministry". They said "God only calls celibate men to service". What nonsense! Yes to women preachers/priests and by the way yes to married ministry too. No more forced celibacy! Unite!
yeah! amen!

L

Lil_warrior

i cannot believe how men can be troubled by things like that...

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
God bless to you Lovespeace123
It's just that simple..........no truth [verse] in God's Word can be allowed to contradict the basic spiritual principle that God is no respector of persons, just as no truth [verse] in God's Word can be allowed to contradict that "God so loved that He gave...."

Mark
Now as far as a respecter of persons.........
Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Rom 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Now as far as Women preachers i say again
1Co 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
1Co 14:24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:
1Co 14:25 And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.
You read the rest of it.then youll see the subject and the article of the whole thing

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
eeeew that post is a little out of sequence ...anyhoo it starts in vv.24 and goes down to vv38

S

serv

I know this woman who is a a pstor and preaches the word and she is anointed by God.The Lord Gave her a church.The Holy Spirit moves in great ways.

S

serv

jdg 4:4

And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

Attachments

Josh

Banned
May 30, 2008
Whatever you people say the WORD of God will still stand to be absolute truth. We are not on Gender equality but what the BIBLE SAYS. Aussie and Lil worrior i think u r out of the real thing.If God says NO who can say yes? Even if the whole world accepts what God has rejected thats doesnt change the mind of God.Paul i cant permit a woman to preach in 1Timothy 2 and in Galatians 1:8 he says "if somebody thinks he is a prophet let him recognise the thing we r writting to you are commandments from the Lord" He adds and says " if someone preaches another Gospel except the one we have already preached let him be cursed". Furthermore Jesus said in the last days the two spirits "God and Satan" will b soooo close till it will deceive the very elect.
The whole topic is that The devil has done a real thorough Job and deceived thousands but the bible still stands.

God Bless

Josh

Josh

Banned
May 30, 2008
Another think we have to divine political leardership in bible and spiritual leadership. Esther Deborah and others were political leaders. Priscilla , mirriam and others served the Lord but not in the temple.
The same God who choose only men to be priest and no not one priest was a WOMAN

Josh

Banned
May 30, 2008
That same God Said let women keep silent in the church i dont permit a woman to preach or teach. and in 2 Timothy it says a Bishop (pastor) should be husband of one wife God is very categorical
He doesnt miss His wording
God Bless

A

AussieJim

spiritually speaking there is no different between male and female in Christ. However Paul referred to the example of Adam and Eve in his statements of not allowing women to preach. There must be something there , maybe about women being more easily deceived etc that made him say that. The woman being in subjection to the man was one of God's punishments on the woman in Genesis, if that didn't happen then man and woman would have equal opportunity in ministry. Perhaps while we are still in the flesh, preaching is only reserved for the male in the large public assemblies. Women can use their gifts of preaching/teaching in many other ways, in the home, at their workplace, Sunday school, small groups etc.

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
wheeeeew.............sumpmn smells funny

K

Kyra

Keep those heels in the closet!! :p

A

Angel_Armies

My Mom was a Pastor and peoples lives where changed because of the word God gave her to tell her congregation. God can use anybody to Preach, Teach, and yes even become a pastor and shepherd a flock of people. Even Women.

F

Fool4Him

Hello all,

My first post on a forum ever and its about this much debated topic!

Note what Paul/The LORD wrote in 1 Timothy 2:12 " And i do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence"
THEN HE ADDS " For Adam was formewd first and then Eve. And Adam was not decieved , but the woman being decieved fell into trangression"

Many argue that the times have changed and therefore woman can now preach, but note the verses 13 & 14. they mentioned Eve being decieved, not Adam.

Women are equal in Christ Jesus, but are easily/easier decieved than men , that is the way God has created us/them.

Dont comprimise.

In Him,

Matthew

Josh

Banned
May 30, 2008
Amen Brother Mathew.

I do shout AMEN to your post

God bless

Joshua

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
wonders why this thread aint shut down like the rapture 1 got?

L

Lil_warrior

you really need to ask that? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.