Wonderful, broken people

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I was still groggily listening to Christian radio this morning, but could not help hearing and remembering the words 'wonderful, broken people.' These are the people we may be living with each day, or others we meet in certain circumstances in our lives. Normally we do not discover how wonderful they are until we know them, wc we cannot always do when we don't let ourselves be known.

The radio host mentioned a person who had marriage problems, and another who was raped. The wife, and the latter later admitted while the event/s were never good, she realized that she got to meet many admirable, caring people who supported her back to life thru time after the incident and she learned to forgive.

There must be these wonderful, broken people you are familiar with. It may be a grandparent, churchmate, a stranger you soon got to know better. Would you like to tell abt them, not needing to tell their names here?

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
My mom in law is such a gentle soul, with many experiences to share. Rejected by her own mom, she has served them (incl half sibs) and her own family w/ love and diligence. We do not see each other often, but I remember her stories, how she coped w/ life thru the years.. She has also taken the effort to learn piano on her own-- we have a common love of playing (she wasn't allowed to learn from a teacher as her sibs were) and I am just thankful for a wonderful person who went past the pains and injustices of her childhood, to be a hardworking and strong example to her own children.