Wondering were to post

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 22, 2022
When first starting on christianchat is it advisable to post questions in the welcome forum or should I use one of the more specific forums? Is there a general question forum?

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Location doesn’t matter much from what I’ve seen.

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Hi, and welcome aboard.

If you follow this link...

https://christianchat.com/#christian-chat-forums.1

...then it will take you to a page where you can see the different forums here.
Hi
Crazyjmill, and welcome, did you find what you were looking for? if not, on that same linked page on the upper right side, you can see,

CC STAFF ONLINE click on that link and ask him, ok, because that is what I had to do earlier when I first registered to ask questions, ok? hope that helps. thanks. Love, Walter

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
When first starting on christianchat is it advisable to post questions in the welcome forum or should I use one of the more specific forums? Is there a general question forum?
Hello Crazyjmill, weclcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

As far as questions go, there are a number of boards that have been set up for different purposes, like this one, for instance: (1) Bible Discussion Forum - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums, where most of our religious/theological questions are asked/answered.

God bless you!!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Not everyone reads introductions so it would be best to create your own thread in an appropriate forum. Miscellaneous forum would be a good place for general questions. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You were saved yesterday?!!! :eek::D

Well PRAISE THE LORD!

Welcome to the brotherhood and welcome to CC, brother Crazyjmill! :)(y):coffee:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you here! Enjoy the Forums and may God bless and keep you!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
NEW WELCOME REVISED TO SAVE - Copy.jpg
"It is suggested to take things slow and easy and not to be overwhelmed
by all the diversity."

MaryPat

Sep 6, 2022
I have the same question. I'm still going to the new member site. Plus, I'm on Android; and there seems to be limited access. 🙁

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
I have the same question. I'm still going to the new member site. Plus, I'm on Android; and there seems to be limited access. 🙁
Precious friendS, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.
This 'link' should take you to the "list of all forums" on Chat:

https://christianchat.com/#christian-chat-forums.1

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided

GRACE And Peace...