They really put those little bikes to work. I never saw one used for hauling logs like that.I wondered if anyone would dare to make one of theese
When I was in that business we used a truck and trailer, but I admire that they use what they have.
They really put those little bikes to work. I never saw one used for hauling logs like that.I wondered if anyone would dare to make one of theese
I often watch there trailers, over the years there simplicity has saved me a lot of pennies.. take the way they drew the circle on the wood to make the wheel.They really put those little bikes to work. I never saw one used for hauling logs like that.
When I was in that business we used a truck and trailer, but I admire that they use what they have.
I'll get you some links one only has zoom on your phone ie only zooming within the picture, the other model has zoom via the lens of the camera. Might be double the price. I'll get some links for you soon.Wow, that's dirt cheap!
I'll look into that after the new year.
I might need a couple of those. One for the front and one the back.
Wow, that's dirt cheap!
I'll look into that after the new year.
I might need a couple of those. One for the front and one the back.
Do you have to use Alexa with it for all the other features to function?Here's one link cheaper model you may even then get cheaper https://www.amazon.co.uk/EZVIZ-AI-P...880&keywords=ezviz+c8pf&qid=1703507392&sr=8-1
Here's a better model
https://www.ezviz.com/uk/product/c8pf/39023
Here's a prize for the better model you may even get it cheaper some where else too.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/EZVIZ-Surv...pcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=A3HS9EJOKL2OWF
There are better ones but the above is good enough.
you download a free app too your phone android or iPhone, its user friendly.Do you have to use Alexa with it for all the other features to function?
I forgot to mention you dont need a stupid DVR recorder with theese camerasDo you have to use Alexa with it for all the other features to function?
I just wanted to.make sure to not use Ring or a software app that allows outside intrusion.I forgot to mention you dont need a stupid DVR recorder with theese cameras![]()
I understoodI just wanted to.make sure to not use Ring or a software app that allows outside intrusion.
also dont know whether you've noticed on the links. It has auto detection basically when the camera locks on to a human shape it will auto rotate and track your kids movements in any direction up down 360. Pretty good for those blind spotsI just wanted to.make sure to not use Ring or a software app that allows outside intrusion.
I like that. It can differentiate the nightly animals that visit from the human shapes and from any angle. It seems to eliminate blind spots, which would be helpful for not needing so many.also dont know whether you've noticed on the links. It has auto detection basically when the camera locks on to a human shape it will auto rotate and track your kids movements in any direction up down 360. Pretty good for those blind spots![]()
yeah you had to pay ridiculous money for that feature once apon a time.I like that. It can differentiate the nightly animals that visit from the human shapes and from any angle. It seems to eliminate blind spots, which would be helpful for not needing so many.
We are so fortunate that the prices on security came down so much. After an intruder tried to break in last summer I am planning on gardening the security layers much more.yeah you had to pay ridiculous money for that feature once apon a time.
Such as monitoring a family members health like say a grand parent. You know Like fly's and stuff making the camera rotate every where or cats or dogs, it was like 2000 pounds for one camera and a dvr then There was ridiculous amounts of money for the app and subscriptions.
yeah if you wanted to monitor your families health, it was so pricey to get a system that could monitor if your elderly parent fell over at any one time with out having many issues.We are so fortunate that the prices on security came down so much. After an intruder tried to break in last summer I am planning on gardening the security layers much more.
Bless your heart for caring so much about their well-being.yeah if you wanted to monitor your families health, it was so pricey to get a system that could monitor if your elderly parent fell over at any one time with out having many issues.
You would need multiple cameras and then High end monitoring software and monthly subscriptions it was totally ridiculous the amount of head aches I had
there are some eviz 360 pan full rotation with zoom WiFi ones at a good price now, also comes with 3 meter usb cables. There a 360 full rotation dome and zoom With internal memory card
Again battery will last 6 months without usb cable plugged in but that's only if you set it to only activate when it detects motion, on permanent record the battery will only last a few days Or you can plug the usb cable in and have it so it records 24.7
You access all your recording through your phone
You can also have this camera ring your phone the moment it detects someone.
And you then can speak through the camera.
The good think about this one is the app is free and it connects to your WiFi router. .
The other thing is it can pick sound up from 30 yards away so you can listen in on your neighbours conversationsin any direction 360.
It's made by eviz who have good security and best part is you can get one for a hundred dollars of amazon
Use land mines
.
digital video recorderwho is Alexa ? and what is a DVR?
digital video recorder
Alexa is a voice command AI
Alex is like google assistant which recognises your voice.
So you would say Alexa switch the lights on. And if your lights where connected to your router. Then they come on.
I can use a voice guided assistant to open an app with out touching my phone so I imagine Alexa would be fine.![]()
Sorry about that ending. I only listened to the first few minutes up to the Jesus question before I posted. By the end edit / delete function timed out.digital video recorder
Alexa is a voice command AI
Alex is like google assistant which recognises your voice.
So you would say Alexa switch the lights on. And if your lights where connected to your router. Then they come on.
I can use a voice guided assistant to open an app with out touching my phone so I imagine Alexa would be fine.![]()