Word Association

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
clamps (Lol. Good. No. I guess some masters have snitches working for them, but probably not very nice masters. I don't have any snitches. I prefer to leave them to hanging out in the obituaries.)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
software (Yeah, reliance on snitches is not very nice. Also, I read its a trait of Communist governments. Not that I'm a governement - especially not a Communist one - but I think you understand my position on the subject.)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
program (Indeed! I've read Richard Wurmbrand's book, snitches were definitely terrible under the Communist regime. And they'd beat you to make you a snitch. Otherwise you'd end up dead, or like Richard...beaten and imprisoned for years.)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
procedure (Okay. I haven't read the book, but just looked it up now. But yeah, I don't have much time for the Communist religion.)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
program (I have read it twice. I also watched the movie. Very hard to watch (due to the brutality of the Communists). It probably seems like all I do is read books lol :p )

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
executable (Reading books is probably what made you smart. Worth it, in my opinion. :p Don't be like me, who just catches Whangdoodles and wears a silly hat made out of the skin of one all day - much less impressive. ;) )

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
workable (Well, one must at least try to increase their knowledge. May have to match wits with a master, you know? ;) )

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
expertise (I see your expertise has increased as a result of your experience! :p 'Til then. ;) )