Word of wisdom<3

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 11, 2018
Hello God bless you all!
I've been a member here but decided to come back because God has been restoring my life and awakening my soul. Now, i barely have no friends but i'm not complaining i have Jesus. I do have a little problem.. when i get lonley i go online and start to meet people, i've decided to stop all friendships online because it leads to temptation and also doesn't help me walk with the Lord. I know online isn't the best place since i go to church and have all kinds of groups at church. I do have anxiety which is a little trouble for me (reason i like talking to men online) anyways, i met this guy a year ago and we've been on and off talking, i honestly don't think that he is a firm believer because the things he does and says isn't from someone that deeply knows God. I know God can work in people's lives,i don't want to be selfish and stay with him because my flesh feels like it. I think it's Gods will. I deeply feel he is just interested in fornication 'just hate that word' haha. Anyways, i need a word of wisdom from God what to do or tell him. I find potential in him i really want him to know God and know the truth, but that is all up to God and the Holy spirit.

I haven't been going to back to my old self. I've been praying and i feel Gods presence now like never before..
i'm conserving myself for marriage, and know God has the one for me.

Just need a word of wisdom from God.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Seek and ye shall find,knock and it will be opened unto you,ask and it shall be given Mt.7:7
2Tim.2:7 Consider what I say; the Lord give thee understanding in ALL things.

Blessings

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I have seldom found wisdom in the words of men. I have mostly found wisdom in watching their actions.

Good judgment - wisdom - comes from experience. And a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Hello God bless you all!
I've been a member here but decided to come back because God has been restoring my life and awakening my soul. Now, i barely have no friends but i'm not complaining i have Jesus. I do have a little problem.. when i get lonley i go online and start to meet people, i've decided to stop all friendships online because it leads to temptation and also doesn't help me walk with the Lord. I know online isn't the best place since i go to church and have all kinds of groups at church. I do have anxiety which is a little trouble for me (reason i like talking to men online) anyways, i met this guy a year ago and we've been on and off talking, i honestly don't think that he is a firm believer because the things he does and says isn't from someone that deeply knows God. I know God can work in people's lives,i don't want to be selfish and stay with him because my flesh feels like it. I think it's Gods will. I deeply feel he is just interested in fornication 'just hate that word' haha. Anyways, i need a word of wisdom from God what to do or tell him. I find potential in him i really want him to know God and know the truth, but that is all up to God and the Holy spirit.

I haven't been going to back to my old self. I've been praying and i feel Gods presence now like never before..

Greetings Angie welcome... I think you will like it here in the cc and hope that you find what you seek... Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine... God Bless

E

EliBeth

Hello God bless you all!

Angiemaima6, do Not settle!! Sometimes the devil uses our compassion against us. You said in your post that you do not believe this man is a firm believer. I believe you have an inkling of knowing that you need to get rid of this person. You also said you deeply feel he is just interested in fornication. This is probably the Holy Spirit warning you! Do not toy with temptation. It sounds that you are getting on the right track, so don't compromise or rationalize. My advice: cut him off once and for all. God is jealous for us. It is your decision, my Dear. 😌 But we, young ladies, have to use a great deal of caution and wisdom when even conversing with men, because it can be very easy to get emotionally attached and sidetracked. Watch out! ❤️

Nov 11, 2018
Angiemaima6, do Not settle!! Sometimes the devil uses our compassion against us. You said in your post that you do not believe this man is a firm believer. I believe you have an inkling of knowing that you need to get rid of this person. You also said you deeply feel he is just interested in fornication. This is probably the Holy Spirit warning you! Do not toy with temptation. It sounds that you are getting on the right track, so don't compromise or rationalize. My advice: cut him off once and for all. God is jealous for us. It is your decision, my Dear. 😌 But we, young ladies, have to use a great deal of caution and wisdom when even conversing with men, because it can be very easy to get emotionally attached and sidetracked. Watch out! ❤️
Yes! Thank you so much for your words. I have to let go and let God!

E

EliBeth

You're so welcome. God will reward your obedience. This doesn't mean there won't be any disappointment, pain, and mourning (depending on how attached you became). But, take my word for it, No man can compare to the plan He has for you. Like you trust Him with your eternal salvation, trust Him with your future husband. Be faithful and loyal to that man now while you are waiting for his appearance. 😊 Serve God passionately in the mean time.