work problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter sag
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sag

Guest
Hi everyone, brothers sisters, I am a beleiver but i am in a possition i am a bit nervous to say this and i dont like telling personal things online but i relly need some advice. I am suffering with an illness that is effecting my whole body including my mind. I ask that you would prayerfuly seek the lord with me as i seek to know his will and what i should do in this situation. I am not working but staying at my parents condo. I have been sending out resumes for some time, i have in fear not taken some positions where others i have not followed through the hiring process. I dont feel well enough to work. I pray that God would lead goldy people to anwer this message. May God bless and be with everyone of you.

Amen
 
I will pray for you my brother........

Words have power.....your ability to claim good things in your life is up to you.......
if you say....I just can't do this.....then for certain..you can't.....
But, if you say.....thank you God for being right here to help me do this.....
and then you do it anyway......you will surprise yourself.....you are the son of the
Most High God....you have an inheritance ......claim it......no more ..."I can't".......
the words you will use.....is...."I can..... through Christ who strengthens me"....
God gives us gifts....claim them with your words....and your obedience to Him....
Who is all you really need......thank God for the job offer.....see where He takes you....
surrender to our Lord.....You then will be victorious.......peace ...jo
 
Hello friend.

I have PTSD from the war and also am unable to work due to my anger. I also feel like I should be going out there and working. I do not know the nature of your problem, but I will pray for you.

Also, what would Jesus do? I believe heal you. So what should you do in your attempt to be Christ-like? Seek to heal your wounds and pass on the loving word of God.

I find volunteering very helpful.

Good luck and God Bless.
 
I've found healing to be a building process. It can come in many forms. I use a saying, "As you speak, don't you also learn?" Finding someone you can call 'friend' would be helpful, but I can see that life without a friend can have a sense of a void that is difficult to work your way out of. You did not mention the name of your troubles that have an affect on your mind and your body. But unless you are able to talk about it in real terms, finding someone to talk to would be like standing in the middle of the void with no hearing, no sight and no way to say, help! Absolutely, I will pray for you, that your eyes, ears and mouth are opened.