Work

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

I became a Shop Steward for the local 400 group of Unions. However, we have a bad snake in the cage that needs to be let go. Meaning this, she has been a high up union representative for years. However, there is one major problem. Everyone says that the Union does absolutely nothing for anyone. However, why is that? This is because of one reason: She is for the supervisors, not the workers.

A team of Stewards, Me, My Girl, and My Friend (in which they tried to fire her for wrongful accusations,) are teaming up to make a change happen. Here is how it will be done, We will give this woman approx 2 weeks to take care of a problem. If it is not handled in that time frame, then we take it to her boss (who saved my friend from being fired.)

Therefore, in doing so will show the high up who really does their job.

This union rep stated to me that the supervisors can do what ever they plan, and choose. She said it was ok for the supervisors to just sit back relax in lounge chairs and do absolutely nothing.

I asked my friend, she said that the supervisors CANNOT do as they plan, and choose.

So, for future reference when this develops I will not make a new thread. I will respond to this one.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I became a Shop Steward for the local 400 group of Unions. However, we have a bad snake in the cage that needs to be let go. Meaning this, she has been a high up union representative for years. However, there is one major problem. Everyone says that the Union does absolutely nothing for anyone. However, why is that? This is because of one reason: She is for the supervisors, not the workers.

A team of Stewards, Me, My Girl, and My Friend (in which they tried to fire her for wrongful accusations,) are teaming up to make a change happen. Here is how it will be done, We will give this woman approx 2 weeks to take care of a problem. If it is not handled in that time frame, then we take it to her boss (who saved my friend from being fired.)

Therefore, in doing so will show the high up who really does their job.

This union rep stated to me that the supervisors can do what ever they plan, and choose. She said it was ok for the supervisors to just sit back relax in lounge chairs and do absolutely nothing.

I asked my friend, she said that the supervisors CANNOT do as they plan, and choose.

So, for future reference when this develops I will not make a new thread. I will respond to this one.
Are your hours correct? Are they proportionate to you wages?