Work

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

I really do not know where I can post this. I can not even post it on my blog. Reason is because many at work know my blog url. As they do not know this site. So, I will post it here.

I started at Tyson last November. I worked to the best of my ability, as I asked God to help me with. Even with my health issues now, I still do. Why? The Lord gives us strength that is why. I was promoted to a trainer, to train the new hires for the job. I did it the way I needed to. I was set up by my co-worker for failure. I even over heard her say that I will not have the job for long. She failed to realize, I got good hearing, even with protection in.

I was demoted, but before that my boss told me about a drug over-dose in the bathroom. In which he knew about, never reported. Bad mistake on his part, I am a protector of people. So, he took my co-workers side instead of hearing me at my word. I refused to take the job back after I was wronged. I was offered, I refused. I told the HR MANAGER that it would go against everything that I stand for to take that job back.

I reported the drug usages, and everything. It was stopped for a while. So I thought anyway. They just hid themselves from open sight.

I believe it was the 13'th of this month that this new hire that just about to get out ogf his 90 day probation period over dosed on drugs. IT was told it was at the plant, or at his very home. Someone told me that the family member to this young kid had to come get his car. Therefore, it was at the plant.

BEing on the safety team, it is my job to serve, and protect everyone.

I looked up to see if it was reported, it was not. They rather call me a snitch for denying them selling stuff, getting money and getting high on the job. 100$ a night is not worth a life.

Mind you I work around a dominate black plant. In which the GPM is white, but works against me due to these things cuz I am white.

You would haft to be there to even know this. IF you kick it with someone, or if you are white dating another race he does wonders to make sure you are successful. He likes you to a tee. However, my girl is white. I work harder than anyone, my efforts are not even awarded. They are downsized.

This is why I say this.

My supervisor was out for the week for her vacation. She left a African lady in charge of the line. She started yelling at everyone, and causing problems. Then on Friday, this one supervisor told me to help her on the floor. I did, and explained how it should run to the best that it could. Until this African lady made sure the chickens were over flowing because she said, "it is too fast slow down." She was using scissors instead of the gun that is provided for the necks.

Therefore, it was a mess. She kept leaving the line, not helping the new hire. Making it harder on this new hire. I told her to either use the gun, or change me places. She said she has a doctors note, yeah for what 7 months? Anyway, if I remember right she was in a car accident, long ago and has milked this thing for months.

However, I explained that my condition could kill me a lot faster than hers could her. If she was in a wreck her back would be messed up, but you can help a back a lot easier than a heart. She is married, has kids, and sleeps with the supervisor from shipping just to get her way. I dont even think she is even legal to be here.

Then at the end of the night, this African male turned the emergency button off and it messed everything up, and bad. It took me 30 to 45 mins to fix the problem.

I said all that to say this, I am told the GPM who calls me his "MAIN MAN" even to my girl, was shooting dice, and doing cocaine in the office with a team-member.

Secondly, a supervisor fell out, stating it was guacamole Saying he was out for hours not breathing which is pretty stupid by any means. A woman that personaly knows him stated that he hangs with her son and is addicted to drugs, bad.

Crooked management, crooked people. I think I need to find another job.

M

morefaithrequired

Just another nightmare workplace. My experience taught me though: Better the devil you know. The next workplace will have different problems, different difficult people and possibly worse. Not always. I hope your next workplace is better.

T

TheWriter

Just another nightmare workplace. My experience taught me though: Better the devil you know. The next workplace will have different problems, different difficult people and possibly worse. Not always. I hope your next workplace is better.
Me too if I can find another one. Not many people really care about life they would rather get that money than care about someone.