world leaders

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilo

Senior Member
Aug 31, 2011
1,985
108
63
Father God, I come to you in the name of your blessed son Yeshua the messiah. I pray that you will raise up leaders world wide who love and honor you. I pray you give them wisdom and courage to walk according to your will. I pray that you reunite the brotherly love between the United states and Israel. Amen.
 
I'll pray with an amendment. God puts in power who He wants to work out Hos eternal plan. I believe it was Nebuchadnezzar He called His servant. Pharaoh also. Both wicked kings.
We are to pray for our leaders that God would save them but knowing God is working His plan as well.