World Servers are down :(

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I can't get on. Took me 5 minutes to log in the first time. I was logged in for 5 minutes and 30 minutes later i'm still not able to get back on.
 
I had a page pop up that said 'please enter your credit card number'. I refused and I've been disconnected since :(
 
Game is down for maintenance now. So you can't log in anyways. Though that does sound suspicious. Another 2 1/2 hours til they're back up. Try the site then and see if it asks.
 
Oh noes! What will you fill your time with in lieu of plundering and blundering an online, fantasy-based open world??

Wormwood invokes 'Shadow of Doubt' spell. Allies gain the 'Get a Life' buff.

Just teasing, of course. :o
 
Oh noes! What will you fill your time with in lieu of plundering and blundering an online, fantasy-based open world??

Wormwood invokes 'Shadow of Doubt' spell. Allies gain the 'Get a Life' buff.

Just teasing, of course. :o
and so was I. Heck I dont even know what DDOS or Blizzard is.:p
 
Last edited:
DDos is a form of attack that basically slows down the internet connection to the server because it's being flooded with information...

Blizzard is the company for the famous game World of Warcraft.