Worldly Pleasures

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
after true 'deliverance', worldly-pleasures definitely are a real revelation to ourselves that we no longer
take 'any-worldly-pleasures' in THEM' - it may take a while, but we will begin to realize this and make a great leap,
and take courage in our 'new-found-Holy-Love', and the greatest changes that we can ever imagine begin to happen -
this is where the 'wheat is definitely separated from the 'chaff'...,and yes, old hearts will begin to break in two, in order
to become ONE with our most Holy Saviour, whose stripes and abuse may make them selves manifest in our own special
lives...

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Simple pleasures like Scrabble or gardening could go wrong when we do it all day, or even half the day, when there are other things we ought to be doing=).

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
For some reason, there was no message on this post, SO---
What worldly pleasures do you enjoy?
I really enjoy collage football and old cars and trucks from the 40's, 50's, & 60's.
One of my pleasures is spending time on this site. I like to read also, cook occasionally and spend time talking to my wife. From my years of experience I have found that it is the simple pleasures that give the most joy. It is best to travel light in this world.

S

SpoonJuly

All my work life was spent repairing cars. Owned my own shop for 40 plus years.
Had the opportunity to buy and restore/rebuild dozens of old cars and trucks.
I enjoyed this. Also enjoyed driving them for a year or two before selling them for a nice prophet.
I have several now. Some finished and some a work in progress. The work keeps me active.
My son helps in these projects now.
I also like to attend Razorback football games.

T

theanointedsinner

ooh worldly pleasures, what do we want to indulge in?