Worried sick about my poor cat

  • Thread starter Thread starter doll
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

Guest
I am worried about my cat and could use some prayers!

My grandmother went against my wishes and let my cat Bugsy outside, he came home two days later in really bad shape. He has a giant abscess from a cat bit on his jaw and I am afraid that without medical attention he might die from the infection and fever.

We are poor and specially this month, we can't even afford thanksgiving so taking him to the vet right now is out of the question. I did find a way to get him neutered for 30$ through a program that the ASPCA offers low income families, however I can only send the application and fee in by mail and that will take a long time. Until then I need to get him to the vet and seen about just for this infection. I have always taken him to the vet for his regulars. But this month we just can't afford anything and with rent
coming up we will be broke for the next two weeks!

I don't know where the money is going to come from, I love my cat please pray for us!
 

Attachments

  • Heb 6.jpg
    Heb 6.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 109
O Doll! I will pray for ur cat to heal. I would also suggest to maybe call up some vets to see if they can get you some kind of deal. It's worth a shot. Blessings to you.