worshiper...

  • Thread starter Thread starter meems
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

meems

Guest
My dad calls me a worshiper, I swear I could soak in it for hours, I love feeling the presence of Him surround me and whisper things to me of who I am. I'm pretty sure this makes the Devil angry, because originally it was his place in Gods kingdom, so I'm attacked constantly, because of my love for worship and God. I use to be afraid of this, but now I know, I know who I am, I'm Gods daughter, a worship warrior, and now when I dance in Gods presence, I know the devil is afraid, and I don't have to be afraid because he is weak and God makes me strong.
 
It's good to be able to focus on a passage of Scripture about worship, such as John 4, where the Lord Jesus speaks to the woman at Sychar's Well about worship 'in spirit and in truth'.
 
I wish I could just have more of understanding of whats being preached at our church though, worship is amazing, but id love to comprehend what my pastor is saying, or I just need more patience.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You could always ask him a question or two. Or his wife, maybe.

Reading a passage a day prayerfully - even if we don't take it all in at once - is an excellent thing to keep up. Ephesians 5.26 speaks of 'the washing of water by the word', which would show that, even if we still have questions about what some of it all means, there is a general cleansing effect that the Word of God has on our minds and hearts, as we focus more and more on the central message of the loving Savior.

Blessings.