Worst junk food ever

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Those are delicious and were my favorite desert at the China buffet.
I love the sweet red bean paste.
However I gave those up and especially wheat and I stopped the quick weight gain and serious digestive problems. I had the problem since I was a fat little 5 year old. It was the gluten. Family and friends mocked me for being fat and I had to learn through my own observations what no Dr cared to learn or teach. I gave up on them and found experts like Peter Osborne and other Nutritionists.

it's weird...
I signed up via link for the free masterclass stuff, set up the account, and got myself somewhat ready/focused this morning for it only to click and be told it is a private video and I don't have access 😕
I have and signed into vimeo as it prompted to do so, followed the prompts and clicked 'allow' but nothin.
But I guess it's okay, my brain couldn't take too much info in today anyways.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
it's weird...
I signed up via link for the free masterclass stuff, set up the account, and got myself somewhat ready/focused this morning for it only to click and be told it is a private video and I don't have access 😕
I have and signed into vimeo as it prompted to do so, followed the prompts and clicked 'allow' but nothin.
But I guess it's okay, my brain couldn't take too much info in today anyways.
Try either the email at his website, glutenfreesociety.com
Or ask Thursday on his live class with Q&A. If you subscribed to his channel with notifications, you can ask about that, but email is what I would do first.

You are also welcome to ask me by email any specific questions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Godsgirl1983
You mean to eat the wheatgerm with the wheat, not have it powdered so much it makes sticky batter/glue inside your gut. Or add bran.
 
Bran people...BRAN!

I found out bran is the main ingredient to activate a Bokashi bucket. It digests all your food scraps. With the special enzymes in it.