Would God Have us Solve Confusion of baptisms?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 19, 2020
If he does not believe God ordains or sends men now, why would he believe someone who teaches all this stuff?
The Philosophies are just slightly backwards of the Truth. It's like a shadow version of the Truth. He meditates and see's the truth there.

presidente

May 29, 2013
The celestial body has no need of any stomach or any organs. It is immortal.
How would you know if a celestial body has a stomach or organs? Why would you even care to speculate about such matters?

presidente

May 29, 2013
The Philosophies are just slightly backwards of the Truth. It's like a shadow version of the Truth. He meditates and see's the truth there.
What are 'The Philosophies'? Who meditates? Your religious leader? Does he fold his legs when he meditates?

Feb 22, 2021
If you do not claim revelatory knowledge, most of your interpretations do not make sense.
I am not the one who receives Revelations from GOD is what I said, but these are Revelations.
And you don't know it yet, but the WORD of GOD is genetic. Only HIS children can receive HIS WORD. That is why HE said there will be wheats and tares in the church, pointing to the fact that sauls teachings would bring in tares. The Wheat are the children of the kingdom. Tares are children of the abyss.

And the Apostles were told that they were not the ones to separate the wheat from the tares, but in the time of harvest, that is when the tares will be uprooted and bundled and cast into the fire as chaff. This message, the true born again message has come now because now those false teachers, those preachers of faith, have done all they could do. Their wine has run out. Now they can't go back on their word.

The Born again message, immoratlisation in life, is Genetic, and it is the message that will reap the wheat from the tares..

K

kaylagrl

I am not religious. Religion is bondage. Religion means go back to bondage.
You said "I am not the one who receives Revelations from GOD". So who does? Who are you speaking for? Come on man, be real. Come out with it already. If you want us to understand your POV tell us who gets these revelations? Where can we read and learn for ourselves?

Feb 22, 2021
You said "I am not the one who receives Revelations from GOD". So who does? Who are you speaking for? Come on man, be real. Come out with it already. If you want us to understand your POV tell us who gets these revelations? Where can we read and learn for ourselves?
I hadn't even talked about him, and your fellow people starting mocking how they think he dresses. I did want you to undestand, i took alot of time to share my most precious possession with you. Because you see, if you have a message that can give people immortality in life, that is a good news, especially to mortals. I did not come here to put anybody down, but to share what I have known. Its fine, if none of you have believed. I am choosing to run my race to immortalisation in life, and why it is a race at all, is because my body is aging, and slowly dying. So i must reach jericho before it is too late. We are on a journey, the ARK is boarding.

If you did not believe what I shared here, then it is fine. Enjoy your lives, do what you think you should do. GOD loves all HIS children and HE respects their right of free will. If i insulted anybody here, I apologise.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Rhetoric. Pure religion is to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

presidente

May 29, 2013
i took alot of time to share my most precious possession with you. Because you see, if you have a message that can give people immortality in life, that is a good news, especially to mortals. I did not come here to put anybody down, but to share what I have known. Its fine, if none of you have believed. I am choosing to run my race to immortalisation in life, and why it is a race at all, is because my body is aging, and slowly dying. So i must reach jericho before it is too late. We are on a journey, the ARK is boarding.

If you did not believe what I shared here, then it is fine. Enjoy your lives, do what you think you should do. GOD loves all HIS children and HE respects their right of free will. If i insulted anybody here, I apologise.
I apologize if you feel insulted. I did seriously wonder if you were following some kind of California guru. Some of these guys wear suits and ties and use pulpits.

Many of us have shared precious possessions with you, what the word of God actually teaches. We can actually read on the page and see what we are talking about. Paul connected being buried with Christ in baptism with being raised with Christ. You want resurrection? You need to have Biblical faith? The apostles taught and practiced baptism with water. We should accept that. Does your teacher claim to have revelations from God, but rejects what the apostles taught? Does your teacher think that he truly understands true immorality, and that Peter was wrong to do this or that, to baptize with water? Why should you believe Him instead of someone who was standing right in front of Christ when our Lord said that the Spirit would 'lead you into all truth.'?

And you cannot have second-hand faith. You need to learn to be led by the Spirit of God when it comes to teaching and discernment. Your teacher may tell you this passage means this. This city in the Bible represents this.... some random concept he pulls out of the air. How far would you uncritically follow this person? Would you follow if he started promoting polygamy? If he recruited other men's wives or turned the group into some kind of swinging community? What if he denied the bodily resurrection of Christ or taught that God was one of many gods?

presidente

May 29, 2013
That's just the redefinition of religion created by religious people. It's not what the dictionary or most English speakers mean by 'religion.' Redefining religion has led to confusion and more difficulty communicating with unbelievers.

Feb 22, 2021
I apologize if you feel insulted. I did seriously wonder if you were following some kind of California guru. Some of these guys wear suits and ties and use pulpits.

Many of us have shared precious possessions with you, what the word of God actually teaches. We can actually read on the page and see what we are talking about. Paul connected being buried with Christ in baptism with being raised with Christ. You want resurrection? You need to have Biblical faith? The apostles taught and practiced baptism with water. We should accept that. Does your teacher claim to have revelations from God, but rejects what the apostles taught? Does your teacher think that he truly understands true immorality, and that Peter was wrong to do this or that, to baptize with water? Why should you believe Him instead of someone who was standing right in front of Christ when our Lord said that the Spirit would 'lead you into all truth.'?

And you cannot have second-hand faith. You need to learn to be led by the Spirit of God when it comes to teaching and discernment. Your teacher may tell you this passage means this. This city in the Bible represents this.... some random concept he pulls out of the air. How far would you uncritically follow this person? Would you follow if he started promoting polygamy? If he recruited other men's wives or turned the group into some kind of swinging community? What if he denied the bodily resurrection of Christ or taught that God was one of many gods?
What the issue has been, is the mindset of the church. The teachings that have been recycled for generation unto generation has resulted in the church - meaning all the children of the kingdom in the earth - with the wrong mindset, such as, you have to die to go Heaven. And after death, there is GOD there who will judge you, and you either go to heaven or to hell. I am extremely zealous for the Gospel I have found, and I can be misunderstood because of that Zeal, but truly, i wanted you to know that you do not have to die and wait for resurrection.

The people resurrected in the first resurrection, and the second resurrection, are all resurrected. You are hoping for the first, right? Then what of the people of the second? Why were they not resurrected at the first? Did they not have biblical faith? Faith has been sorely misunderstood, and that is what has given room for wolves to push faith, to preach faith, you are you own prophet, you can claim your car, your house, your job, all things are possible with GOD. I ask you, can you fly as you are? These teachings are ghostly, they are not tangible. The Kingdom of heaven is a physical realm, celestial doesn't mean ghostly. The place for ghosts was called hell, and that is where all people that die, that detatch from their physical body go to, and await resurrection.

I tried to show you, albeit probably in the wrong way, that death is the enemy. Death is called the last enemy. That ever lasting life is not life after death, or life from resurrection, but that ever lasting life is life without interruption. Many of you believe there will be a rapture, do you think you are caught up in the air as you are? These teachings are ghostly, and its why James the Apostle said: faith without works is dead. That dead means ghostly, because a person that has died is a ghost until they are resurrected.

There is alot i said, that perhaps i did not explain very well. There is the path to life. And that path is transfiguration in life. And it is not by believing in it that it will happen. The person first needs the right mindset to understand revelations which are Spiritual and Life Giving. All the Angels of the Churches, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Apostle Peter had the messages they preached to the children of the kingdom. This message written of In Rev 10:7, Rev 18:4. The reason it is another voice, is because all the preachers in the earth will be saying the same thing. But another voice will be saying something different.

I did not come here to deceive, but to share the wonderful Gospel I have received. The teachings of saul paul and the Apostles are not exactly wrong, they just were not perfect. Alot that they taught has given the chruch the wrong mindset. And it was the same Moses. Because of Moses teachings, women were treated like second class citizens, they had to isolate when they bled and so on. Things that GOD did not command. That is why the GOD said: This is my beloved Son, hear ye HIM, to show that it is HE that has the accurate messages, the Perfect renditions. Thus, as it was written: A Prophet shall the Lord your GOD raise up, like unto me, from the brethren, to him shall year all that he speaks. And any that does not hearken unto him shall be cut off from among the people. This was written of the same voice, that was written of in Revelation.

The time has come, when the children of the kingdom will come to know their GOD, and HIS wonderful statutes and Laws, and to know the Power of GOD, because they pleased HIM, they proved they loved HIM because they put off mortality, and put on immortality in life and were the first fruits unto GOD.

Again, I Apologise if i insulted anyone, GOD Bless the children of the kingdom.

Feb 22, 2021
That's just the redefinition of religion created by religious people. It's not what the dictionary or most English speakers mean by 'religion.' Redefining religion has led to confusion and more difficulty communicating with unbelievers.
It is in the very word "religion" that reveals its back to bondage.
Re -means back to.
Legion - is the name of the many demons that held the man of Gadera in bondage.
Religion is bondage.

presidente

May 29, 2013
What the issue has been, is the mindset of the church. The teachings that have been recycled for generation unto generation has resulted in the church - meaning all the children of the kingdom in the earth - with the wrong mindset, such as, you have to die to go Heaven. And after death, there is GOD there who will judge you, and you either go to heaven or to hell. I am extremely zealous for the Gospel I have found, and I can be misunderstood because of that Zeal, but truly, i wanted you to know that you do not have to die and wait for resurrection.
Those who are alive and remain at the coming of the Lord will be transformed and they will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. So, yes, we do not have to ever die if we are Christ's at His coming.

I agree with you that some traditional ideas about heaven, certainly the emphasis on going to heaven when you die, as opposed to the resurrection is off. But that does not mean that all the things you have been saying are true. Where does the Bible say anything about whether resurrected bodies have kidneys or whether they are electric?

I did not come here to deceive, but to share the wonderful Gospel I have received. The teachings of saul paul and the Apostles are not exactly wrong, they just were not perfect. Alot that they taught has given the chruch the wrong mindset. And it was the same Moses. Because of Moses teachings, women were treated like second class citizens, they had to isolate when they bled and so on. Things that GOD did not command. [/QUOTE]

So you do not really believe the Bible then.

Leviticus 15:1 starts out as,
And the Lord spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying,

The formula you use seems to be to reject parts of the Bible you do not like, or else allegoricalize their meaning away, then create new meanings with some very heavy allegory to interpret it to say what you believe.

presidente

May 29, 2013
It is in the very word "religion" that reveals its back to bondage.
Re -means back to.
Legion - is the name of the many demons that held the man of Gadera in bondage.
Religion is bondage.
You are nearly as creative with your etymology as you are with your allegorical use of scripture-- especially with the 'legion' part.

Words also gain meanings that are different from their etymologies, like 'music' or 'sinister.' Do you think left handed people are sneaky and devious?

Feb 22, 2021
Those who are alive and remain at the coming of the Lord will be transformed and they will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. So, yes, we do not have to ever die if we are Christ's at His coming.

I agree with you that some traditional ideas about heaven, certainly the emphasis on going to heaven when you die, as opposed to the resurrection is off. But that does not mean that all the things you have been saying are true. Where does the Bible say anything about whether resurrected bodies have kidneys or whether they are electric?

I did not come here to deceive, but to share the wonderful Gospel I have received. The teachings of saul paul and the Apostles are not exactly wrong, they just were not perfect. Alot that they taught has given the chruch the wrong mindset. And it was the same Moses. Because of Moses teachings, women were treated like second class citizens, they had to isolate when they bled and so on. Things that GOD did not command.
So you do not really believe the Bible then.

Leviticus 15:1 starts out as,
And the Lord spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying,

The formula you use seems to be to reject parts of the Bible you do not like, or else allegoricalize their meaning away, then create new meanings with some very heavy allegory to interpret it to say what you believe.[/QUOTE]

I am most thankful to GOD, that HIS word is in the earth. I am a seeker of my GOD and HIS kingdom. I Love HIS Word.