Would you mind updating announcements more often?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Depleted

Okay, I admit it. I'm nosy. I do read the fundraising PM every month, but can't afford to give money.

That said, Tracy, you just announced a new site in the works and looking for beta testers among those who do give. I'd like to know more about the obvious questions on my mind...

What new site? :eek:

Are you going to shut down this site or is the new site another site or, or, or, or?

Come on! My mind is tilting with this news, and I really would like to know more info. Would you mind making announcements a tad bit more often?

(PS -- please take this in the spirit I'm posting. I feel like Daddy just said he might be going away and he didn't tell me if he's returning. Chances are good, Daddy said something entirely different, but my head isn't wrapping around it the way he meant it to be. lol)

Dec 19, 2009
Okay, I admit it. I'm nosy. I do read the fundraising PM every month, but can't afford to give money.

That said, Tracy, you just announced a new site in the works and looking for beta testers among those who do give. I'd like to know more about the obvious questions on my mind...

Are you going to shut down this site or is the new site another site or, or, or, or?

Come on! My mind is tilting with this news, and I really would like to know more info. Would you mind making announcements a tad bit more often?

(PS -- please take this in the spirit I'm posting. I feel like Daddy just said he might be going away and he didn't tell me if he's returning. Chances are good, Daddy said something entirely different, but my head isn't wrapping around it the way he meant it to be. lol)
I went back and read the May letter, that I suspect you are referring to. That IS sort of scary, isn't it?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011

Typically whan RoboOp is looking for beta testers it has to do with testing major upgrades for chat. Something about working the worst of the bugs out prior to updating for public use.

D

Depleted

Typically whan RoboOp is looking for beta testers it has to do with testing major upgrades for chat. Something about working the worst of the bugs out prior to updating for public use.
Good. No packing required. lol