C
I have my PADI card!!!![]()
I'll pick it up!
Would you rather ....
Be in front of the camera?
Or
Be behind the camera?
You have me beat there.Advance Padi here!!!!
I'd rather be behind the camerai don't really like performing in front of public (and cameras too!)
Would you rather
Spend a reaaaaally long summer holiday and when you come back you forget how to do your routines
Or
Do not have holiday at all and your boss give you soo many task o do and always blames you for everythig
I'll take the holiday, thanks
Would you rather...
1) Have to sleep in a smartcar for the rest of your life
OR
2) Have to sleep in the windowsill for the rest of your life?
Well my window is only like a foot and a half wide and I'm right around 6 foot, so I'll go with the street car lol.
You get to have a life supply of Turkish Delight (rose flavored original of course). However you must choose one of the following.
Would you rather:
Get to eat the Turkish Delight all by yourself at your own leisure
or
Be able to delight your family, friends, and/or love interest with this confection, but never eat of it yourself.
(And yes I totally only posited this question because I bought a box today and it is amazing.)
Both are awful. But, I would choose a dull sermon, I suppose.I'd have to go with the rain cloud. I would always have a slight rainbow from sunshine else where and every where I went the earth would be plentiful.
Would you Rather.....
Listen to a dull lecture?
or
Listen to a dull sermon?
Both are awful. But, I would choose a dull sermon, I suppose.
Would you rather
1) Emit robot noises whenever you move
or
2) Make camera shutter sounds whenever you blink?
Would you rather only live in the city/town you grew up in
or
in a different country????
for me a different country
Would you rather e a Wave in the Ocean
Or
A Tree on a high mountain.
Emit robot noises.
It would make my robot dance moves that much more epic.
Town I grew up in. It would be nice to be back there.
A wave in the ocean.
Would you rather...
1) Be able to remember every detail about everything in your life except for the associated emotions
OR
2) Be able to remember no details about anything in your life except for your emotions?