Wounded Soldiers are dying on the Battle field, we must help them and save them!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BurdenBarer4U
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BurdenBarer4U

Guest
Have we become so busy with our own lives and church activities, that our very own wounded Christian Soldiers who may be laying on the battle ground dying all around us? Are there also dear wounded souls who are holding back an ocean full of painful tears behind a smiling plastic face to afraid and lonely to ask for help!

Oh Lord Jesus help us become more sensitive to the wounded souls that are silently crying out for our help! May we like the good Samaritan, not pass by the hurting and wounded who have been left alone along the road to die! If your one of theses wounded one's, please know that we are not going to leave you alone!

Some times we become so deeply wounded that we are unable to fight as our strength has bled out from our wounded heart!

But God promised to bind up the broken hearted, and that's
my prayer for You today my Friend and fellow Soldier, that the Lords tender Loving hands will start a Supernatural healing on you heart as I pray for you just now!

Lord Jesus, I come before you with a humble heart holding in my hands a wounded heart, a wounded soul that I now lay into your hands of Love and Mercy! You promised that you came to bind up the broken hearted and their wounds and make them whole again Lord! I know that they will be alright now as they are in your hands!

I will hurry back to the battle field to search for so many more that I know are laying dying, and I must hurry to bring them back to you! for I have heard the Good Samaritan Call and hope others will hear it too,and help as well! WERE COMING FOR YOU WOUNDED SOLDIER!


[video=youtube;jIR-kE2MXzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIR-kE2MXzY&list=UUkPINVFTSU37e4arKkGprrA[/video]