wow it has been along time....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Hello everyone I cant believe it has been over a year sense I have been here. Goodness this year has flown by. I have been working a bunch this last year. I had to get a newer car so now with the added bill I have been out busting my hind end to cover then new expense. I have missed you all here. Just wanted to drop in and let you know i am all okay just extremely busy. Still working on fixing some life issues but I have been feeling better in some areas of life. still trying to plan on finishing my school maybe not in as big of a hurry to do that as I was. still working on trying to live by myself. So i do have more things to accomplish but I am doing okay. God bless all of you all ..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Jennifer, thank you for keeping us apprised of your progress :) I do not know you that well, but do remember that you used to post quite a bit about your challenges in an abusive relationship, and problems with your back, both of which I hope have improved for the better :) Congrats on your new car! And best wishes with the continuance of your education. I am glad to hear you are feeling better :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Jennifer,
It is good to have you back with us. As you already know, there are many caring people here at CC.

It is so important that you finish your education. Also I truly hope that your domestic life improves. Yes, hope is so very important in our lives....tomorrow will be a better day.

Best wishes Jennifer. May our Heavenly Father bless you richly. :)