Wow! Will it be a Golpe de Estado?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I heard, on the radio (Radio Caracas Radio 750 AM) someone inviting Venezuelans to remove Maburro, from the presidency.

I don´t know if this is true (I heard the radio) but it could be a lay, because I´m not there witnessing this issue.

I heard Maburro president talking nasty things against the OLIGARCHY (but they are the new oligarchy since 15 years back).

I beg anyone pray for Venezuelans. We don´t like this communism, and the only source we have "to fight" is praying that these SPIRITUAL chains be removed.

Just "help" with your prayers.

Thanks! (Feb 12, 2014 4:50 pm)