wow.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2009
who am I?I have a heart and soul ,my body and my spirit and holy spirit,also invisable force creator called God and Jesus right by my side.
Then you throw in the Devil and his demons to tempt you ?Im human and yes we as a spicies we screw up a lot .Its a wonder that we are here at all . Is it true that the powers that be can blow the world up 9 times over.then you die .and sleep till thr resurrection then you face judgement and you are cast into either heaven or the lake of fire.so I get a new body and my soul back .A body that can feel pain and sad ness.forever.
So I am eternal either in heaven or hell or a ghost here on earth .Is that it give me your opionion. thanks

Jan 8, 2009
theres no pain or sadness for the children of God

D

doubleedge

The Kingdom of Heaven shall "RETURN" to man... & man shall inherit a new earth (Matthew 5:5 - Revelation 21)! Hell is the place of death (check Ur Bible concordance), & Heaven is the place of life. Eternal life or death is a choice that man makes. We are created in the image & likeness of the Elohim (Genesis 1:26). This places man above all other life in this world (Matthew 6:24-26)! Those who serve death shall die (Revelation 13:10)... causing no more sadness.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
If God created us, are we his children?
God created us so we are "Creators of God". One becomes a child of God when they are born into His family through salvation and repentance of their sins. Only God's children will inherit heaven.

John 3:3 and 5, "...Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God...Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Galatians 3:26-27, "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ."

Jan 31, 2009
God created us so we are "Creators of God". One becomes a child of God when they are born into His family through salvation and repentance of their sins. Only God's children will inherit heaven.

John 3:3 and 5, "...Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God...Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Galatians 3:26-27, "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ."

creators of God are you saying that we created God or did you mean to say are the creation of God

Status
Not open for further replies.