Wow!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

stek

I've already been told my dad is burning in hell because he was
A non believer too Stek
Sorry to hear that, what about your children, to spend enterity whith them. Anyways mostly curious what about Christianity dose not suit your ideals?

J

jody50

I've already been told my dad is burning in hell because he was
A non believer too Stek
IF he is burning in hell do you think he would want you to burn with him? I can guarentee he wouldn't. So, if you do ever believe in God and follow the Bible I'm sure he would be very grateful!!!!!

H

hattiebod

I've never needed to turn to anyone for help or anything. I've had a fortunate life and things are going well for me.

They say there are no atheists on a sinking ship, and I hope mine never sinks lol

I also realise now how much I have just tempted fate with those remarks.

Expect to see me soon now sleeping on a bench in a dirty coat lol
When i was an unbeliever, i thought people who believed were lacking in some way...otherwise how could they want to be following such myths and fairy stories? poor darlings, they were just incomplete with out 'God'. I was doing just fine. I too have had a fortunate life, an amazing life....which continues for my family. I had one before I was saved and I am still very fortunate now. But...I now see that I have been given so much and I am to use what I am given for the good of others, not just to have a 'good life'. My ship never sank...:) My husband was made redundant, so I suppose our ship did sink? but I was so fortunate that I was safe in my faith. I knew, even if we had to live in a caravan...we would be Ok and as my husband is and was an atheist (? agnostic) I really had to walk the walk ! He said my whole attitude at that time was amazing. I know, it was all because I totally stayed dependant on the Word of God. I trusted God, so I was not whinging and being a martyr. what would be would be. Maybe we would have landed up in a caravan! and have been and would still be ok, because I know through experience, its not about the money (although Beyonce may disagree!!) I was living in Asia as an expatriate, travelling the world, having a blast...and there was this small....annoying.....niggling irritation which kept asking, 'So, is this it?' Thank God it was not! I have just returned from London...2 weeks ago I was in Vienna, I have a job I love, working with the most amazing people....God keeps placing me in the path of people who are searching, just like me once , they often have no idea what they are searching for.
I am delighted you are here. CC is for ALL people. Perhaps it is best they do realise it is Christian Chat? because that then explains that there maybe a certain bias :) <><