XBOX360 or PS3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toby2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Xbox or PS3?


  • Total voters
    14
T

Toby2

Guest
The title says all. My personal vote is the xbox for this one reason..... xboxlive! I want to hear what you think though.
 
I voted xbox just because I've never played PS3. I don't really play video games in general....
 
Those are some great options, but allow me to point you in the direction of the Nintendo Wii...
 
The ps3 takes the cake and a class of milk with it to wash it down.
 
Those are some great options, but allow me to point you in the direction of the Nintendo Wii...

This is me pointing and laughing at you. You can't see it because... well this is a forum so it's kinda limited... but be assured I am doing it lol.
 
PS3, because you don't have to pay for online gaming and it is much more 'home network' friendly. (I think you can use it as a server to stream video and other files from your computer). It's also a blu-ray player with netflix capabilities. :)
 
Forget the Ps3, I want the Ps2. For there is nothing new under the sun.

"9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun."


Ecclesiastes 1:9
 
PS3 all the way. I got both, the Xbox hasn't been on in 2 years. I got it for a racing game, played once for about an hour and that's it.
 
Were it not for exclusive titles, I would say PC. Otherwise, my vote goes towards PS3. I'm not even a gamer anymore, but I feel that the PS3 has more potential in terms of hardware/architecture. Microsoft has more invested into ad campaigns though, I think.

It's all about the retro RPGs for me!