YADA YADA YADA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

God gives WISDOM, and he tells us to talk to atheist and tell them HIS gospel......and you can always pray that God unblinds them... God doesn't tell us to ignore those who are unbelievers but to love them. I find it more loving to talk to them than pretend they don't exist...........Pete, he needs to read the BIBLE more closely... still waiting to see if he has recanted his false belief that Cain and Abel are NOT Adam's offspring.....[h=3]Psalm 19[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

[h=3]The Perfect Revelation of the Lord[/h][h=4]To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.[/h]19 The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Their line[SUP][a][/SUP] has gone out through all the earth,
And their words to the end of the world.

In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun,
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
And rejoices like a strong man to run its race.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]Its rising is from one end of heaven,
And its circuit to the other end;
And there is nothing hidden from its heat.

[SUP]7 [/SUP]The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul;
The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple;
[SUP]8 [/SUP]The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes;
[SUP]9 [/SUP]The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever;
The judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]More to be desired are they than gold,
Yea, than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
[SUP]11 [/SUP]Moreover by them Your servant is warned,
And in keeping them there is great reward.

[SUP]12 [/SUP]Who can understand his errors?
Cleanse me from secret faults.
[SUP]13 [/SUP]Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins;
Let them not have dominion over me.
Then I shall be blameless,
And I shall be innocent of great transgression.

[SUP]14 [/SUP]Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.
You ARE right, Dom, He CHOSE us but it does not come without our having chosen Him.

You think about this a minute, brother . There is so much misstated Scripture, from a form of literalism belief, in yes, this case, ”Calvin's” total depravity line of thought , ”Man can do nothing to save himself,” which again is true, man can (do nothing on his own to save himself, and, YES!, until God reveals Himself, man cannot draw near to God in ”born again” status). BUT, and, it's a big ”but,” man is GIVEN the choice to lift God up, or, not, in belief in Him, in faith in Him, and, then, that ”few” person is chosen.

God does know all, He IS speaking of atheists and ALL other ”walkers” in UNbelief of Him when He states the great commission through His Son, Jesus, ”Go into all the world and teach and baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.”

I don't know how literal you want to get but Matthew 28:19 is the great commission of mankind as spoken by Jesus, who.is The Word, who is God manifested in the flesh.

We are, as anariel says, Dom, to preach ”His gospel” EVERYWHERE, Dom, and, to EVERY ONE. God reveals Himself to.man in many ways, from transfiguration to great bible figures , like Moses, Abraham, Elijah, and, alzo to common man, all for the sake of what Paul.said He was called (chosen) by God to do, which was to preach the gospel, to preach Christ crucified, for in your ”pure vessel” following of Him He will.save those who He knew beforeborn , as you stated, how about Psalms 139 :) .But, you...

....yes, you, Dom, are sorely, fatally mistaken IF you feel God does not want man to do His workmanship (read Eph.. 2:10)

You are saved THROUGH FAITH, not of yourself , but, YOU better use it, and, preaching to atheists, or, just being a vessel God can Hily Spirit convict them through (and WILL convict!) is an offer of 'eternal' proportions you better best do and do it well, THRoUGH FAITH , to.speak His words to that atheist. No yada , yara, yada ! You pray hard and you speak and you DON't worry about their 'blind” faith, for our God is THE only God, awesome, indeed, and, in His great drawing of calling WILL unblind them, Dom....

Oh, so, precious does our God freely give, JUSTLY give , every man to CHOOSE Him, to be chosen :)

”Many are called, but few,are chosen.” Let's be literal with tnis Scripture truth here, Dom, and, say, not ”all are called.” But, are those who are not called, or, ”the elect,” not CALLED because God has not called them? Of course, NOT, silly, they have NOT called on Him.

Last edited by a moderator: