YDo I say hello? Because, can I have a slice of that pizza, is too forward for a first encounter?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YDo

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for the welcome and positive feedback. I'm logging out now. Everyone have a safe and happy evening.
Till next time.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Greetings YDo welcome... I think you will like it here in the cc... Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine... God Bless

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! YDo :) Good morning :) Welcome to CC :) yay See you around the forums :)

God bless you ❤

Dec 9, 2018
Greetings YDo welcome... I think you will like it here in the cc... Lots of amazingly honest, and gracious, sometimes outspoken and opinionated - but always loving, caring and giving of advice for those who are seeking prayer, friendship, support or just a break from their daily routine... God Bless
Well said :)

S

Sherril

Ydo welcome to Christian Chat...love in Christ Sherril..:) 37213224_281027419299794_4607021679648964608_n.jpg

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :) Crazy orange kitty lady's cat brings you a welcoming slice of pizza.

Pizza Slice.PNG

Aug 2, 2009
Hi. :) Pizza is never too forward!! :love: unless the person is one of those super strict health food nuts.. :cautious:

YDo

Dec 9, 2018
Thank you all for the warm welcome. And that's a very talented little orange kitty you have there Ms. ladybug. With excellent taste in food. ;)

YDo

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks again to you all. In case you missed this I posted a cat video in the family forum at prompting from the wife.
I think you'll like it. Two of these cats look like ours. I wonder if ours can dance. :LOL:

Good night everyone. Till we meet again, God willing.

Dec 9, 2018
Oh wow... you like pizza AND cats??!?! :O Awesome!! I guess now we'll DEFINITELY have to let you stay!! ;) LOL Please tell Mrs. YDo that apparently she has you trained right!! LOL :D

YDo

Dec 9, 2018
Oh wow... you like pizza AND cats??!?! :O Awesome!! I guess now we'll DEFINITELY have to let you stay!! ;) LOL Please tell Mrs. YDo that apparently she has you trained right!! LOL :D
Yes, but it took years. I held out for as long as I could as a dog lover.:cool:;)

YDo

Dec 9, 2018
Thank you all for your support in the forums and your warm welcomes here.
I'm off for the evening. I referred to myself as a meatball sub with extra cheese in one discussion just a moment ago. That's what I get for posting when hungry and awaiting a food delivery from my favorite pizza joint.

Till next time, God willing. May God bless you all.