M
Mybrokenlessthenthree
Guest
Hey, hey!
In the 40[SUP]th[/SUP] chapter of Isaiah it says, “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord , The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.” I find my heart crying this out, as I do many other verses.
Have you not heard? Have you not known? How can we miss God’s love for us? He is an awesome God.
Psalms
“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne;
love and faithfulness go before you.
The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad;
let the distant shores rejoice.
Clouds and thick darkness surround him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
Fire goes before him
and consumes his foes on every side.
His lightning lights up the world;
the earth sees and trembles.
The mountains melt like wax before the Lord,
before the Lord of all the earth.
The heavens proclaim his righteousness,
and all peoples see his glory.
But you, God, shield me on all sides;
You ground my feet, you lift my head high;
With all my might I shout up to God,
His answers thunder from the holy mountain.”
I shout to God and he answers with thunder! This is amazing in and of itself! Do we not understand this God, “Day and night they never stop saying: "'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,' who was, and is, and is to come." Holy angelic beings who have great power, worship him day and night, come on!
I Chronicles 16:8-11 NKJV
Oh, give thanks to the Lord ! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works! Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord ! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore!
I can never proclaim his glory enough. I can never be fully satisfied in this sinful body, for I will always want more of God’s presence. Satisfied means pleased content, and I’m content praising God! However after that 10 or 20 minutes every Sunday morning, I have a thirst for so much more! I’m waiting for the ultimate healing, death.
A Christian rapper describe this feeling,
“If I don't know it. Teach me please though I'm undeserving.
Don't let me lose sight of my Savior, cause my Savior's worthy. (Jesus!)
Apart from Him I'm zip, zero, ziltch, nada, nothing.
No point in acting like I'm somebody to prove somethin'.
Open my understanding when I read the Scriptures.
It's still your word inside a darkened wretched lowly sinner.
Make me acquainted with your covenants and perfect plans.
Humble me by showing me the world's in Your hands.”
What do I want in life? God! I want to love him, with everything. I don’t want to talk about moving mountains, they’ll move, are you not comprehending the words I’m spitting because I’m telling you there’s a God that’s coming! Trying to stop him is ‘like standing on tracks trying to stop a train’.
But wait check dis… 1 John If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person?
This is a landmine in our faith, so but hold up hold up check dis power-line.
Look man! 1 Corinthians If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
It’s not about you’re material possessions! It’s about loving God! Amen, spiritual high, A glory to God!
I've been feeling God say speak, so this is just an over-flow of what I'm feeling. This isn't my real thoughts, but the over-flow or my thoughts. So I thought I'd just write it all out
In the 40[SUP]th[/SUP] chapter of Isaiah it says, “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord , The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.” I find my heart crying this out, as I do many other verses.
Have you not heard? Have you not known? How can we miss God’s love for us? He is an awesome God.
Psalms
“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne;
love and faithfulness go before you.
The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad;
let the distant shores rejoice.
Clouds and thick darkness surround him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
Fire goes before him
and consumes his foes on every side.
His lightning lights up the world;
the earth sees and trembles.
The mountains melt like wax before the Lord,
before the Lord of all the earth.
The heavens proclaim his righteousness,
and all peoples see his glory.
But you, God, shield me on all sides;
You ground my feet, you lift my head high;
With all my might I shout up to God,
His answers thunder from the holy mountain.”
I shout to God and he answers with thunder! This is amazing in and of itself! Do we not understand this God, “Day and night they never stop saying: "'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,' who was, and is, and is to come." Holy angelic beings who have great power, worship him day and night, come on!
I Chronicles 16:8-11 NKJV
Oh, give thanks to the Lord ! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works! Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord ! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore!
I can never proclaim his glory enough. I can never be fully satisfied in this sinful body, for I will always want more of God’s presence. Satisfied means pleased content, and I’m content praising God! However after that 10 or 20 minutes every Sunday morning, I have a thirst for so much more! I’m waiting for the ultimate healing, death.
A Christian rapper describe this feeling,
“If I don't know it. Teach me please though I'm undeserving.
Don't let me lose sight of my Savior, cause my Savior's worthy. (Jesus!)
Apart from Him I'm zip, zero, ziltch, nada, nothing.
No point in acting like I'm somebody to prove somethin'.
Open my understanding when I read the Scriptures.
It's still your word inside a darkened wretched lowly sinner.
Make me acquainted with your covenants and perfect plans.
Humble me by showing me the world's in Your hands.”
What do I want in life? God! I want to love him, with everything. I don’t want to talk about moving mountains, they’ll move, are you not comprehending the words I’m spitting because I’m telling you there’s a God that’s coming! Trying to stop him is ‘like standing on tracks trying to stop a train’.
But wait check dis… 1 John If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person?
This is a landmine in our faith, so but hold up hold up check dis power-line.
Look man! 1 Corinthians If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
It’s not about you’re material possessions! It’s about loving God! Amen, spiritual high, A glory to God!
I've been feeling God say speak, so this is just an over-flow of what I'm feeling. This isn't my real thoughts, but the over-flow or my thoughts. So I thought I'd just write it all out