YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2018
DID YOU FORGET WHAT YOU ARE!! Let’s have a discussion without scripture posting...let us see, from each other, what the scripture has done in our hearts....I will start with this:

YOU, are nothing!! You fall SHORT of everything!! YOU are self righteous!! You are vain!! You are envy!! You are judge mental, YOU are stuck on YOURSELF! YOU are worthless!! GOD REPENTENED OF YOU!! YOU ARE NOT WORTH 2 CENTS!! NEVER WILL BE IN THIS WORLD!!YOU ARE PATHETIC!! YOU WONT be able to look your savior in the eye!! You will feel shame!!

But yet, you have all have the answers? You are right, and your opposition is a heretic? Have you heard yourselves?? Yes!! Me too!!!
Paul would have come into these wooden churches with a SLEDGE HAMMER!! The body of Christ is under attack and most of what I see is VOID!!! Of LOVE!! Is that what the body of Christ has become!!! Shame on EVERYONE...I did not fall to my knees and give my life over to my savior to be join THIS falling away!!!WE are all liars!! envious!! adulterers!! Not ONE of us is GOOD, yet you act like the scholars you “QUOTE” have been given MORE than you!! You fall to the feet of what OTHERS have accomplished and leave the forever REVEALING WISDOM of scripture “UP TO YOUR PASTOR WHO CANT WAIT TO BOAST ABOUT HIS SEMINARY SCHOOL DEGREE!! As IF he was given something more than you!! Your pastors are liars with the rest of us!!!All you have is your Bible!! There is no mediator between you and God, but the SON...ARE YOU telling me that you are not aware of the corruption!! that I know!!that you have seen in the churches alll over this country!!?? Do you think that because you have found a pastor, that HIDES his sin better than you, that he is anything LESS than a liar? A thief? A hypocrite!!!!! MAKE EVERY MAN A LIAR!! Get out of your DOCTRINE!!, OPEN your bibles for the first time with eyes like a child!! STOP being lead like SHEEP to the slaughter!! KNOW ALL OF THIS BEFORE you sit down in your local church and get force fed something CONTRARY to what Christ taught!! ALL I SEE IS a bunch of self absorbed MEN, choking on scripture!! MOST of which was interpreted by SOMEONE ELSE!! IF YOU CAN FIND A PASTOR, THAT PREACHES THiS MESSAGE, ILL BE ThE first person in Church Sunday morning!!!

STOP PUSHING YOUR brethren away from Christ, because you heard through the grape vine, that brother Jim was seen at a bar the other night.....he must not be saved!!! Let’s WARN HIM TWICE then outcast him!!! Cause Sister Susan saw his TRUCK, better yet!! When he comes into church next week, we will have the pastor REBUKE him, while the Pastor and other members have a LOG the size of the TITANIC in their eye!!! HYPPOCRITS!! Workers of Iniquity!!! YOU NEVER KNEW HIM!!!YOU NEVER ACCEPTED THE CROSS!!! YOU STILL PREACH CONDEMNATION FROM SIN!! NOONE WILL BE jUDGED FOR SIN!! What does that tell you????IF thIs is YOU, and I know there are MANY!! Shame on you!!!

FORGET telling him that he is NO LONgER Under the jurisdiction of SIN....IT IS GONE PEOPLE!! STOP USING REPENTANCE AGAINst your brother!! You HYPOCRITES!!! HOW could you even consider answering for that, you will not even be able LOOK UP at his FACE!! Your humbleness and meekness should be obvious here, and in your life!!

YOU are secure the moment you believe!!!! It is not up to any of YOU to THINK you have anything to do with the INCREASE!!!!!!, wether through treating your brethren as a non believer, or rebuking him because of what sister Tina said.....because sister Tina is quite the political figure...she’s very social and attends every service!!!.....she can judge!!! Right??? IM TAking a BReAK!!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I'm not even sure what to think about this, what on earth happened?

Dec 26, 2018
I'm not even sure what to think about this, what on earth happened?

This is what is going on in many churches, all over the country! I’ve watched relationships and families fall apart over works/repentance/fruit/judgement/gossip/treating brothers and sisters as non believers based on a shallow view.....it is why many people are getting the wrong message and not the FINISHED work of the cross

O

obedienttogod

In the old days, bipolar and psychological disorders were labelled as demon possession. Today however, we know the difference between demon possession and psychological disorders. The cure for demon possession is casting out through the Name of Yeshua(Jesus), and the cure for psychological disorders come in a prescription you take to your local pharmacy.

My suggestion, NEVER let your prescription run low, Op!!

Dec 26, 2018
Someone is experiencing growing pains!?

Rightly, not sure where your going with this...
In the old days, bipolar and psychological disorders were labelled as demon possession. Today however, we know the difference between demon possession and psychological disorders. The cure for demon possession is casting out through the Name of Yeshua(Jesus), and the cure for psychological disorders come in a prescription you take to your local pharmacy.

The Holy Spirit is my comforter, I am unaffraid to tell it like it is...I see it, you can put your head in the sand all you want, the message of the FINISHED work of the cross is what is missIng everywhere....I am happy to stand up for what Christ did for me...are you?

WalkingTree

Jan 13, 2019
This is what is going on in many churches, all over the country! I’ve watched relationships and families fall apart over works/repentance/fruit/judgement/gossip/treating brothers and sisters as non believers based on a shallow view.....it is why many people are getting the wrong message and not the FINISHED work of the cross
The attack is strong, and growing. The enemy is dividing and conquering at record pace. It's not just I the churches. It's in all areas of life. Religion and politics have divided us so much it seems we will spiral out of control. Thank God for the One who holds all things together. Pray that his Spirit dwells within those who are his, and that the search for survivors is successful. It's going to get even darker I'm afraid. We MUST remember where our defense comes from. I try not to focus on the pain and suffering, corruption and destruction and keep my mind on the task at hand. I have enough trials to keep me occupied, I don't need to seek them out. :) Trouble will find me good and well enough.

Keep your eyes focused on the prize... All else is fodder!

WalkingTree

Jan 13, 2019
the message of the FINISHED work of the cross is what is missIng everywhere
Perspective sir. The message of the finished work of the cross is what is 'being worked out' everywhere. Patience is a virtue, of the Spirit. :)

Dec 26, 2018

The attack is strong, and growing. The enemy is dividing and conquering at record pace. It's not just I the churches. It's in all areas of life. Religion and politics have divided us so much it seems we will spiral out of control. Thank God for the One who holds all things together. Pray that his Spirit dwells within those who are his, and that the search for survivors is successful. It's going to get even darker I'm afraid. We MUST remember where our defense comes from. I try not to focus on the pain and suffering, corruption and destruction and keep my mind on the task at hand. I have enough trials to keep me occupied, I don't need to seek them out. :) Trouble will find me good and well enough.

Keep your eyes focused on the prize... All else is fodder!
Amen brother!!!! Thank God you see it!!

Feb 28, 2016
try and not concentrate on our Saviour's death, but on His Resurrection, this is so KEY...

WalkingTree

Jan 13, 2019
I am happy to stand up for what Christ did for me...are you?
You desire testimonies?
The Holy Spirit is my comforter, I am unaffraid to tell it like it is...I see it, you can put your head in the sand all you want, the message of the FINISHED work of the cross is what is missIng everywhere....I am happy to stand up for what Christ did for me...are you?
I can agree with you wholeheartedly. What is sadly missing these days is the living relationship with Jesus through the Spirit. Everyone seems to be quoting this and that, saying this, not saying that. Saying that people say they don't say enough or haven't said a thing. Or in my case say too much!

What we don't seem to have in abundance is an actual example of the Spirit walking in the flesh!!! That would go a long way to quieting the opposition. A firm answer to humble the mass hysteria of religious panic, I mean zeal.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I am too aware of the damage you are speaking of especially from the fact that the church is the main cause of it all but there is so much anger in your message, were
Sadly I have as well far more than I would like to admit however while I do share your feelings about it I think blasting your message in such anger is the wrong way to send the message. Anger even righteous anger can be a hindrance to the receiving end they won't see or hear the message itself only the fuel behind it.

O

obedienttogod

Just like the thread about the legion of demons being allowed to enter into the swine, their first question was, "Son of God, Did you come to torture us before the time?"

Outside the coolest part of that story is 6,000 demons were afraid of God. Good to be on God's side!!

But the important part is the demons question to God, (torture us before the time)!!

This was 2,000 years ago and the demons were concerned about the time God is going to torture them. Today, we believe more than ever we are closer than before to the "end." If we believe this, the demons definitely believe this and have been working overtime to create discourse in peoples lives and especially the church. They are quadrupling our efforts to keep the lost lost, more so than we are trying to save the lost.

I definitely agree with your assessment and sentiment 100
%

WalkingTree

Jan 13, 2019
I am too aware of the damage you are speaking of especially from the fact that the church is the main cause of it all but there is so much anger in your message, were

Sadly I have as well far more than I would like to admit however while I do share your feelings about it I think blasting your message in such anger is the wrong way to send the message. Anger even righteous anger can be a hindrance to the receiving end they won't see or hear the message itself only the fuel behind it.
I agree, however youth has it's zeal. And that can be used for good as well as evil.

Dec 26, 2018
Perspective sir. The message of the finished work of the cross is what is 'being worked out' everywhere. Patience is a virtue, of the Spirit. :)
Yes, I get excited, but it’s not for myself....The finished work of the cross IS being worked out through those that are “emptying their cup” enough to receive it, Churches all over are preaching “watered down grace”.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I agree, however youth has it's zeal. And that can be used for good as well as evil.
When I was a new a believer I also made such fiery posts but luckily I had friends on here to help me learn how to put that fire to proper use and so I was hoping to do the same for him

WalkingTree

Jan 13, 2019
Yes, I get excited, but it’s not for myself....The finished work of the cross IS being worked out through those that are “emptying their cup” enough to receive it, Churches all over are preaching “watered down grace”.
Use Israel as the example. How else did God scatter the seed if not by causing the wind to blow upon the land. There are good people in the church. And the ole adage is ever true. If you find a perfect church it will no longer be perfect the moment you step foot in it.

I believe if you want to do something about it. DO something about it! If you can't change it by the power of God, deal with it through the power of the Spirit given you. We need to have a one on one connection at all times or we will get off track. Like the chain message, tell a simple thing to the person next to you and see what comes back in say...12 people. The ONLY way the message of the cross has lasted this long is because of the Spirit that gave it. Have no worries for him, he can withstand the test of time.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
This is exactly why we should show his love and his light all the more because it is abnormal and uncommon and thus that much more powerful.

I have an atheist friend who has a grudge against Christians for this very reason but he says that I am not like any Christian he ever met and that if he grew up around believers like me he might not have given up on faith. His light shines the brightest in the midst of the darkness

WalkingTree

Jan 13, 2019
This is exactly why we should show his love and his light all the more because it is abnormal and uncommon and thus that much more powerful.

I have an atheist friend who has a grudge against Christians for this very reason but he says that I am not like any Christian he ever met and that if he grew up around believers like me he might not have given up on faith. His light shines the brightest in the midst of the darkness
An example of the truth that love covers a multitude of sins.

Dec 26, 2018

You desire testimonies?

I can agree with you wholeheartedly. What is sadly missing these days is the living relationship with Jesus through the Spirit. Everyone seems to be quoting this and that, saying this, not saying that. Saying that people say they don't say enough or haven't said a thing. Or in my case say too much!

What we don't seem to have in abundance is an actual example of the Spirit walking in the flesh!!! That would go a long way to quieting the opposition. A firm answer to humble the mass hysteria of religious panic, I mean zeal.
Amen Blain!