You are not alone

  • Thread starter Thread starter TemporaryCircumstances
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TemporaryCircumstances

Guest
Deuteronomy 31:6
▪ 6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

1 Samuel 12:22
▪ 22 For the sake of his great name the LORD will not reject his people, because the LORD was pleased to make you his own.

These are two of my favorite verses. There are so many people going through awful things every second of every day. A lot of people feel alone. Either everyone has left them, no one understands, or no one ever gave them a chance. Except for the Maker of Heaven and Earth. He hears each of your prayers, feels all of your sorrows, and sees each and every tear. He doesn't leave His beloved children alone. I have seen so many people leave this world because they felt alone and did not look up long enough to see that their loving Father was created a grand plan for them. I pray and hope each and every one of you, reading this or not can see how large the LORDS love is for you, and that He feels your pain and never forsakes you.
♡have a blessed day
 
You are such a sweetheart :) I am sorry I missed this way back when...
 
You are not alone. I am here with you. Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart. You are not alone. I am here with you. Though you're far away, I am here to stay. :)

You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson
 
wait....................WHUT?


wee elephant looking around........hmm........don't see anyone........better check the closet.......nope.......under da bed......nope.......hmm..........behind da couch?


EGAD!

I AM NOT ALONE!

hidingbehindcouch.png
 
Deuteronomy 31:6 reminded me of this expansion on the theme:

Joshua 1:8-9 (KJV)

8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Side note: the old testament linguistics translate into "my people" , "my own" and such like. The New Testament translates the concept to "my friend(s)" ...

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
 
Calls for song![video=youtube;Ow4OfW4DP9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4OfW4DP9s[/video]
 
You are such a sweetheart :) I am sorry I missed this way back when...



sorry for my late reply haha... I really need to get on top of it....
Thank you :) No apology necessary