You are What You Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ann1987
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I LUV THIS LIKE THE WORD SAYS, "AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART SO HE IS" LOVE PRODUCES LOVE, STRIFE PRODUCES DIVISIONS AND FIGHTS, JESUS SAID, YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. THIS IS THE TRUTH, AND THE MIRROR OF A MANS HEART. AMEN
 
I am what I love? So it is true. I am a true musician. Thank you for the mystical wisdom :D
 
TosinAsLeader;bt712 said:
I am what I love? So it is true. I am a true musician. Thank you for the mystical wisdom :D

You're welcome! :) It was said by someone else and i thought its soo true
so I just wanted to share :)