I
Inu
Guest
So… I have finally decided to start up a blog about the things I ponder on, about my life as a Christian who fights everyday struggles but somehow holds onto the promises of God…Here goes…
I am not going to pretend to be perfect and feed you some nonsense about being the perfect Christian, because the truth is… I’m not! I’m actually pretty far off from being perfect… But here’s the catch…. even though I know I’m not perfect, I know that I am still worth more than the rubies and precious stones of this earth… after all, the Son of God died for me!
So often, people base their self worth on the world beliefs and teachings, never really looking at what Christ has done for us, never really sitting back and taking up the fact that He died and rose from the grave so we can have eternal life and have it in abundance.. Remember the bible speaks about how He chose us, how even though we live in the world, we are set apart from it…
Remember your worth, remember who died for you, remember that His love is the only love that will mend what is broken and complete an incomplete life… it will transform you and transcend you into a life worth living… Know who you are in Christ!
I am not going to pretend to be perfect and feed you some nonsense about being the perfect Christian, because the truth is… I’m not! I’m actually pretty far off from being perfect… But here’s the catch…. even though I know I’m not perfect, I know that I am still worth more than the rubies and precious stones of this earth… after all, the Son of God died for me!
So often, people base their self worth on the world beliefs and teachings, never really looking at what Christ has done for us, never really sitting back and taking up the fact that He died and rose from the grave so we can have eternal life and have it in abundance.. Remember the bible speaks about how He chose us, how even though we live in the world, we are set apart from it…
Remember your worth, remember who died for you, remember that His love is the only love that will mend what is broken and complete an incomplete life… it will transform you and transcend you into a life worth living… Know who you are in Christ!