You can't ...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Umm...did you look up Cat Mario yet?
Yeah, and the maps are static. In other words the traps don't change location when you start the game again. Simple trial and error will eventually get you through the whole game, if you have the patience for it.

I grew up on Doukutsu Monogatari (Cave Story) so it's no biggie.

Last edited:

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You can't please GOD ALMIGHTY our GLORIOUS FATHER without Faith.

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
You cant be someone else
You cant do all you want
You cant think you are better or godly than other
You cant judging someone coz you hv no right for that
You cant turn back the time
You cant make someone be like you want
You cant make someone to love you if she/he doesnt want to
You cant be selfish with others
You cant think if you are always right
You cant change someone if she/he doesnt want it from her/his self
You cant do things without believing if you can do it
You cant make something impposible become possible without faith

You cant say you have faith without action

You cant create the world n its contents and control it coz GOD is the owner of the universe amen

Many things u cant do but with trust and obey with humble heart and focus on JESUS we cant do al thingsl amen

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You can't bounce a meatball
Though try with all your might

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
You also can't refuse a cat her treats. Trust me on this one (I'm a cat owner myself). It's more impossible than all of the things I just said were impossible COMBINED. Forget it. Just surrender, and give in. :/

T

toinena

You can't bounce a meatball
Though try with all your might
Actually a Norwegian meatball could bounce. Not much. But still. And speaking of bouncing balls. This video is a Swedish cover sung by a Finnish artist of the song rubberball. [video]https://youtu.be/isJn9NiKOtw[/video]

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You can't be used by GOD ALMIGHTY our HOLY FATHER Mightily if you depend and rely on your own strength and natural abilities.

L

loverofjesus27

You can't talk with your mouthful.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
...Finish seven McDonald's Large Coke drinks without going to the bathroom soon after.

If you managed to accomplish this, see a doctor. :)

J

joefizz

Because it's borderline impossible to play, lol.
Well you can't play cat mario without buying the game and system with controllers,so I can't play it unfortunately.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
[video=youtube;PkGrkNu6mDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGrkNu6mDg[/video]

G

Galatea

You can’t take back hateful words once they’ve been said to someone you love.

J

joefizz

You can't munch water!

J

joefizz

You can't have a baby face without someone saying "you're so cute/handsome(as a guy).

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You can't munch water!
Anything is possible these days. They have these newfangled things they call ice cubes. It's blocks of frozen water that you actually can munch.