You can't ...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Galatea

You can't tell someone to stop wishing and hoping if the person wants to keep wishing and hoping. People can wish and hope what they want.

G

Galatea

It's like faith- although all signs might point to the contrary, people can believe what they like. So I can hope and wish as I like. It is a form of faith, I guess.

L

loverofjesus27

You can’t be in mom’s bed and have Roxy with you at the same time. Its just not allowed. Ya can’t. :/

J

joefizz

You can't get new shoes for 1 dollar!

J

joefizz

You can't where a girdle and breathe properly!(pirates of the Caribbean reference derived from Elisabeth not being able to breathe properly!)

J

joefizz

You can't keep from yawning while watching this animated gif...

L

loverofjesus27

You can’t be a friend to yourself its against cc rules. Just try adding yourself and see.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You can’t enter the Kingdom of GOD ALMIGHTY our FAITHFUL FATHER if you are not born of Water and the Spirit.

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
You can’t live a Godly Life with a closed Bible and no prayer life.
Abraham, Enoch and Job all say, "Hi!"

:)

/jk I actually agree! lol (And I guess Abraham, Enoch and Job all had an active prayer life, even if they didn't have the good ole KJV.)

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You can't see the Kingdom of GOD if you are not born again.

J

joefizz

You can't speak chicken but you can talk turkey!

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You can’t enjoy this Glorious and Excellent Life which GOD has given us in CHRIST if you don't meditate on the Word, Speak the Word, and Live in Love.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You can’t serve GOD and demons together. You must choose who to serve. The one you obey is the one you serve.

L

loverofjesus27

you can't eat without watching out for ants...

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You can't give what you don't have in you.
So, you can’t love others when you don't love yourself.
You can't share Love when you don't have love in you.
You can't make others happy when you are a sad person.

J

joefizz

You can't eat of food at one time if you already drank down a large soda before eating!