[h=3]John 13:34-35 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” I'm going to reply anyway I thought christians are suppose to talk to each other with something bad happens Jesus christ do not like this at all we are suppose to be a family. To tell you the Truth you guys don't act like true christians because you wouldn't have not banned me for saying hypocrite I used to be a hacker I got mad for an second and thought about it. I'm not going to ddos your site. A true christian suppose to forgive but you mods and admins here don't show that love of christ. I'm not trolling this is from the bottom of my heart. What you just did you almost made me push away from Jesus christ. You can do whatever you want I don't care of u don't even read this reply or delete my account it's just show your true characters Remember Jesus Christ knows your heart. AND I AM RAY818 JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE!!! YOU YOU BAN ME THATS JUST TO SHOW THAT THIS CHAT IS MESS UP. I DON'T REALLY CARE AT ALL I HAVE SOME TRUE CHRISTIAN FRIENDS THAT WILL ACCEPT ME IN REAL LIFE. EVEN THE SINNERS AND UNBELIEVERS TAKE CARE OF THEY OWN LIKE BROTHERS AND SISTERS. EVEN THE SINNERS AND unbelievers ARE 10 TIMES BETTER THEN YOU PEOPLE HERE. WELL I HAD WHAT I HAD TO SAY.[/h]