You just can't make up stuff like this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019

This is heartbreaking. As the reporter said "The question is why?" I'm at a loss for words, other then the family needs our prayers and most definitely the other children who saw this. As I was typing this with tears welling up the thought came to mind "he is with the Lord" yet prayers for peace and comfort are needed for the family.

Apr 29, 2012
I agree with you Sherry "I'm at a loss for words".
Also how can a human with the ability to reason, reason that what he did was ok?
How low can humanity go?

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
OM: It seems like I have a daily thought that "it cannot get any worse" then something like this happens and, as we both agree is beyond understanding. I am then brought back to the thought of the days and times we are living in. I am so ready for the Lord to come back as I am sure many are. Until then, by God's amazing grace we continue on through faith and pray for those in need.

Apr 29, 2012
Thank you for those last 3 sentences Sherry - they truly spoke to my heart.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
God rest little Cannon in peace. Praying for the family.

Some people don't believe demons are real. They're real alright. :(

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Also how can a human with the ability to reason, reason that what he did was ok?
Atrocities such as this are beyond human reasoning. They are the result of demonic possession and/or influence + the racist turmoil created by BLM. What we are seeing on the streets of America is demonic activity unleashed. Satan wants to destroy America, and he has the full cooperation of the Democrats and the Leftist/Fascists, who should have already been arrested, but are still roaming the streets and having their way.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Have the BLM folks commented on this "hate crime" yet? Think they will? Think the liberal news media folks will even ask them for a comment?

Jul 9, 2020
I agree with you Sherry "I'm at a loss for words".
How low can humanity go?
Why is this so hard to understand?? There is nothing complicated about it.

They
want
you
dead.

They want to subjugate you. They want to kill you and take your stuff. It's pretty simple actually.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
dont know who 'they' are but when Satan enters a person his mission is to steal, kill and destroy.

When Satan entered Judas he pretty much got Jesus crucified.

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
Why is this so hard to understand?? There is nothing complicated about it.

They
want
you
dead.

They want to subjugate you. They want to kill you and take your stuff. It's pretty simple actually.

"Why is this hard to understand ? There is nothing complicated about it ? It's actually pretty simple ?" This posting from Oldman was in reference to the killing of a 5 year old child ! How can a 5yr. old be subjugated? What stuff as in your posting could this child have had that he should be killed for ? In case you misunderstood this original posting was in reference to a child.
I stand by my response to the murder of an innocent child.

Jul 9, 2020
I'm well aware that it was the killing of an innocent child. It's still not complicated.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
children are very easily killed even before they come out of the womb for all sorrs of crazy reasons.
King Herod got all those under 2 killed in Bethlehem because he didnt want any of them growing up and being king.

Not sure exactly how he did it, but in Moses time midwives were told to drown Hebrew babies. Just for being Hebrew.

Apr 29, 2012
Atrocities such as this are beyond human reasoning. They are the result of demonic possession and/or influence + the racist turmoil created by BLM. What we are seeing on the streets of America is demonic activity unleashed. Satan wants to destroy America, and he has the full cooperation of the Democrats and the Leftist/Fascists, who should have already been arrested, but are still roaming the streets and having their way.
Thank you for making a connection between activities in the spiritual realm and the physical realm.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well when youve set free by Jesus from satans oppressions you pretty much know your enemy and how he operates.

as Christians we need to be aware or discern the spiritual warfare happening that is far beyond what we can physically see. A lot of people dont understand why bad things happen, to those who are innocent even Job didnt and went WHY? Well he didnt know Satan was jealous of him and was trying to prove God is wrong. Well God cant ever be wrong, cos God is who He is. He is always righteous and never lies, but people/men can and do lie.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
and of course Satan is a liar from the beginning.

A christian wouldnt think of killing anybody, much less a child,but not everyone is a christian.
I think you cant assume that all people are christians and think the same way as you do, that people tell the truth and are honest just because you are. I am sure thats tripped me up many a time when I wouldnt be aware someone lying to me. It did for Eve although she had enough sense to think what satan was telling her was suss. But he did trick her. she hadnt known NOT to trust people...or talking snakes...

when you work with children you have to tell them to beware of people and not always trust say the person who appears kind or the neighbour or the one giving out lollies. paedophiles work by getting close to their victims, abusive husbands do it by initially seducing their wives. people that are angry and have issues and also have guns...not a good combination, but they would always be tempted to use a gun if they had one.

Apr 29, 2012
to Lanolin

"as Christians we need to be aware or discern the spiritual warfare happening that is far beyond what we can physically see. A lot of people dont understand why bad things happen, to those who are innocent even Job didnt and went WHY? Well he didnt know Satan was jealous of him and was trying to prove God is wrong"

This is similar to what Nehemiah6 posted
There is much more going on in the invisible spiritual world than we can even imagine. I was taught quite a while back that 'What happens in the physical realm is largely just a reflection of what is going on in the spiritual realm.' We battle not against flesh and blood but principalities, powers ..... - entities that we cannot see physically. They usually use physical things (mostly people) to further their agenda.