You know you are getting old when.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
When snap crackle and pop are no longer cereal box characters but are your own bodies sound effects.

L

LaVieEnRose

When you have no clue who the current actors, actresses, and singers are- nor do you care that you don’t know.

A

AuntieAnt

When you have thoughts like this:

"I’m curious about colors in heaven - are they luminescent, crystalline, metallic, or iridescent?"

“I hope God let’s me decorate my mansion. ”

“I wonder who will greet me next after I meet the Lord face to face?”

“I’m hoping the Lord created sweet heavenly aromas in eternity.”

“God must love plants and trees. He’s made so many of them. I’ll bet He has them in heaven, too.”

“There’s gotta be animals in God’s eternal realm. They’re some of His best handiwork.”

L

LittleMermaid

When your mom is giving up on having any grandchildren. :cautious: I don't know why...I'm only 28. :cool:

S

Sweetmorningdew78

When the younger ones giving up their seats for you 😄

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You know you are getting old when current musicians-artists you like are younger than your children :unsure::whistle::devilish::giggle::devilish::whistle::unsure:

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
When i meet my ex students again and they are with their children n their children calls me grand man :eek: whatt i feel like my hair turns become gray n i get wrinckles on my face lol

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
Lol whattt furnatelly i never fall asleep while watching tv but fall asleep un the bus when back hime from school lol
Guess thats shown me if iam old now lol

Aug 2, 2009
When almost all of the regulars you loved hanging out with on CC are gone :( (almost all, but not all)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
How to know when I am getting old:
When I no longer feel like sprinting out across the parking lot to the car.
OR
When riding a shopping cart across the parking lot is no longer fun.
OR
When I would rather take a nap than join a family dinner.
OR
When keeping a dog is not worth the hassle.

When any of these things happen, I will know I am officially old.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well to understand the family dinner one you would have to meet my family. They are all fairly nutty, most of them more nutty than I, and a family dinner is a very entertaining thing.

I will also know I am getting old when I only listen to songs I already know because every single new song is "just a bunch of noise."

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I laughed at that because I can relate to it 🤣

S

Susanna

How to know when I am getting old:
When I no longer feel like sprinting out across the parking lot to the car.
OR
When riding a shopping cart across the parking lot is no longer fun.
OR
When I would rather take a nap than join a family dinner.
OR
When keeping a dog is not worth the hassle.

When any of these things happen, I will know I am officially old.
What the **** is a shopping CART? HAHAHA

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Shopping cart: big basket with wheels and a handle. Basket is usually big enough for a grown person to ride in, although not comfortably. Shopping carts are made for Shoppers to push around the store and carry all their purchases in until they get to the checkout counter.

S

Susanna

Shopping cart: big basket with wheels and a handle. Basket is usually big enough for a grown person to ride in, although not comfortably. Shopping carts are made for Shoppers to push around the store and carry all their purchases in until they get to the checkout counter.
Uh ok, a shopping buggy.