You know you really like a girl when......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Ice00Man

when you enter a place heart pounding by the thought that maybe (just maybe) shell be here !!

shawntc

May 7, 2010
You send the first message on Facebook. (There are very few people I will message first with any regularity.)

You have to step back and reason with yourself why she's not a perfect person. (Infatuation makes you think she has the perfect personality.)

Jul 25, 2005
When you have to say goodbye for months and all you can hear is "All My Lovin'" by the Beatles.

When you kick yourself for not having asked her out sooner for more happy moments.

When you watch her integrate well with your best friends and family members.

When you hold her and all you can think to say is "you're beautiful in more ways than one."

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
When she inspires you to be a better man.

Nathanaelisaac

Mar 19, 2010
...You're willing to give up your muffin top just to see her smile.

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
When I want to be the only guy that opens her doors, pulls out her chairs.

G

GreenNnice

......when she says something that makes you suddenly start to pray it can work out.
.....when the conversation has no boundaries.
.....when the conversation does not end.
....when things you see-just about any thing--reminds you of her.
...when we connect on a 'bible-reading' level.

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
When I will try to impress her with short songs, poetry, & letters for her even though I'm a terrible singer, poet, & writer.

Jul 25, 2005
When I see her face in every crowd and feel like embracing her only to, at the last moment, sense that she is an apparition. :)

A

andy__

...you can't stop thinking about her

A

alia73

From a woman's perspective, this is interested to read.......

P

Prodigal5

I agree Alia73 we should start one about the guys haha

P

Prodigal5

never mind there is already one going haha

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
When I am more than happy to help her in any way but when I speak to her my words are jumbled & stuttered.