You know you're getting old when.........

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
When my students gape at me and say, "WOW!!" when I tell them that I'm 31. Thanks, kiddos!

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
When one of the kids I used to babysit is now a very tall, bald, bearded man.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I’m sure someone has mentioned it...

On Monday, I was sitting at my desk and slightly turned to open the side drawer.... and I slightly hurt my back. Well hurt is a strong word. My back was sore for a few hrs. :(

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
When one of the kids I used to babysit is now a very tall, bald, bearded man.
That would do it!!! Isn't it crazy how that happens?? The two boys I babysat since they were 2 and 4 have graduated highschool and in my mind, high school wasn't THAT long ago.

Yeah, for real. Teaching Children's Church gives one the same effect. Thanks a lot kid. >.>
Kids certainly make things interesting! :ROFL: You never know what they're going to say. I have parents that say they worry about what their kiddo says in class and I really want to say, " YOU have no idea!".

I’m sure someone has mentioned it...

On Monday, I was sitting at my desk and slightly turned to open the side drawer.... and I slightly hurt my back. Well hurt is a strong word. My back was sore for a few hrs. :(
That certainly isn't fun! Hope you're feeling better.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
When you recognize your aging process as a "thing"...

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
When you are younger and you have a hard day at work or a strenuous physical work out at the gym or playing sport you will often go through a period of feeling sore and stiff AFTER...

When you get old you will be feeling this soreness and stiffness BEFORE you start work or physical activity.. Actually you will start to feel better once you warm up.. But man oh man you will be paying for it afterward with extra special soreness and stiffness LOL :D

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
....when the popular music your heard as a teenager ends up on an oldies station.

S

Scribe

When you're young you think it is a sign of maturity to "wonder what you are here for"
When you're old you often walk into another room in your house and "wonder what you are here for"

The stages of life. You believe in Santa Claus. You don’t believe in Santa Claus. You become Santa Claus. You look like Santa Claus.

Oh and by the way 2020 people.....

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
When you can’t remember what you had for dinner last night, and you even question if you ate breakfast. 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
You can easily dye your hair rainbow colours now its gone white.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
You know you're getting old when you pee your pants after you sneeze.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
When most of the places you go..(exluding enviroments of kids and babies)..you are always older that everyone else around you.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
I heard on a popular jazz radio station during their oldies and classics, several 80s songs that I fondly remember as a teenager.
*facepalm*