You Know You're in Love When...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
She watches the sports channel with you.

She a REAL womayne.

T

toinena

I have no idea what chick flick is. And I am not sure I will ever know or want to know.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I have no idea what chick flick is. And I am not sure I will ever know or want to know.
Chick flicks are emotion-laden movies that traditionally are made more for women than men.
"That was a good movie" for men - something with a lot of action.
"That was a good movie" for women - something with a lot of emotion.

MAN: "Oh come on, I want to watch Avengers: Infinity War. You've seen that chick flick fifty times now!"
WOMAN: "I don't care. We're watching When Harry Met Sally again. I've had a rough day and I need a good movie."

This is why men and women fight over the TV remote so much. They have different ideas of what "good" is.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I would also mention a chick flick does not HAVE to contain romance. That is the usual format, and the easiest one for movie producers to make, so they make a LOT of romance movies, but there are a few chick flicks that are not built around a romance plot line.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Chick flicks are emotion-laden movies that traditionally are made more for women than men.
"That was a good movie" for men - something with a lot of action.
"That was a good movie" for women - something with a lot of emotion.

MAN: "Oh come on, I want to watch Avengers: Infinity War. You've seen that chick flick fifty times now!"
WOMAN: "I don't care. We're watching When Harry Met Sally again. I've had a rough day and I need a good movie."

This is why men and women fight over the TV remote so much. They have different ideas of what "good" is.
To be honest I’d rather watch Wrestling over any chick flick.......and I’m talking Superstars.

L

LaVieEnRose

When you accidentally calls your student by the name of the person you are in love with. (True story....)
There’s all kinds of Freud in that, he’d have a field day!

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
To be honest I’d rather watch Wrestling over any chick flick.......and I’m talking Superstars.
I used to watch wrestling when those guys were still wrestling.. :giggle::giggle::giggle: Always wanted to look like Ricky "The Dragon" (still do :cautious:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
He looks like he's ready to be thrown on the grill :unsure:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I like chick flicks :) I am pretty open to many genres, as long as it is a good story well told ;) Anything but horror...

Pride and Prejudice might be considered a chick flick :unsure:
Or anything by Jane Austen...

T

toinena

I like chick flicks :) I am pretty open to many genres, as long as it is a good story well told ;) Anything but horror...

Pride and Prejudice might be considered a chick flick:unsure:
Or anything by Jane Austen...

If Mr Darcy is in, I am in!

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
When I'll buy vanilla ice cream because he prefers it...even though the chocolate was on sale. Or wait...maybe that's just stupid.
Your taste in ice cream flavors is stupid yes. Strawberry ftw.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
This is harddd like idk....hmmm.....my sister says im show affection through the thibgs i do mainly in like gifts and stuff so ig I'd buy you something or make something i know you'd like maybe? Or maybe I'd try to keep my distance cuz I don't want you to get too close but at the same time i don't want you too get too far either..... I'm totally weird...IF I LET YOU PLAY IN MY HAIR YOUR PROBABLY IN A GOOD SPOT THOUGH, that and vice versa cuz pretty hair is just so cool to me. Ok I'm done embarrassing myself