Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I Thank God daily for His supernatural ability to actually change me from within until what I do on the outside I am ministered to by it. My pride has been put in it's place, I now ask God to change me instead of changing others first. And I have been enlightened by God to see discernment as not a matter of telling the difference between right and wrong; rather it is telling the difference between right and almost right! And as a result my bible is a wreck, but that tells me I am not! God bless you Jonnah for this song I love it! May God touch our lives once more with it.
Thank you so much for this, it's something I need to remember. Often times we are tempted to fix those around us...which is not our job. Thank you for reminding me what it means to be humble. God bless you.