You May Not Want to be Taken/Raptured

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 6, 2017
Most of you seem to have all the answers I don't have. So, which of you can tell me how all those "thirds" is going to work/? Is every third person going to drop dead? Or will it be a certain third of the earth? How about the rivers going bad? Will the bad stuff skip every two rivers, or will it be that every single river in a particular section goes bad? None of the others affected?

And, more importantly, how selective are these stars going to be when they hit the earth? Are we to just hope the have good aim?

Inquisitive minds want to know.
good question and one I don't believe can be answered until it happens, similar to red algae bloom being a sign of a third of the oceans will turn red.

Last edited:

louis

Nov 1, 2017
Most of you seem to have all the answers I don't have. So, which of you can tell me how all those "thirds" is going to work/? Is every third person going to drop dead? Or will it be a certain third of the earth? How about the rivers going bad? Will the bad stuff skip every two rivers, or will it be that every single river in a particular section goes bad? None of the others affected?

And, more importantly, how selective are these stars going to be when they hit the earth? Are we to just hope the have good aim.

Inquisitive minds want to know.
One third of of the trees and grass will eventually be burned due to global warming caused primarily by industry before the opening of the bottomless pit. Look at fire season in California; it is now all year long, whereas it used to be about 4 months long, 30 years ago. Australia I hear also has increased fire season.

One third of the earth's oceans turning into algae swamps due to fertilizer runoff and other pollutants are the full eventual result prior to the opening of the bottomless pit.

Likewise, one third of earth fresh water systems will eventually be polluted due to fracking operations and other pollutants before the opening of the bottomless pit.

Likewise, one third of the sun, moon, and stars being blotted out from the sky, and one third of the day not lit due to atmospheric pollutants from industry will eventually result prior to the opening of the bottomless pit.
By the way, there are already many industrial cities throughout the world, where you often can not see the heavens due to atmospheric pollution. Mexico city, Beiging, New Delhi.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
well I can only assume you have heard the trumpet sound already?
As I previously stated; we are now all illumined as to the causes, and the warnings/soundings have been issued.
And as we can see from the news media, mankind's govenments mostly disregard these warning signs today, but not tommorrow when the signs in the heavens appear (Luke 21:25-26). Heading out now, back later.

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Has anyone noticed that those in Matthew 24:39 who were taken away were the faithless?
Matthew 24:39 indicates that of the two in the field in Matthew 24:40, the one taken would be the faithless; and that of the two grinding at the mill, the one taken would also be the faithless.
Ezek 5:12, "A third of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part onto all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them."

Spoken about the dest of Jeru Ezek 5:5, in 70 ad.

Feb 7, 2015
One third of of the trees and grass will eventually be burned due to global warming caused primarily by industry before the opening of the bottomless pit. Look at fire season in California; it is now all year long, whereas it used to be about 4 months long, 30 years ago. Australia I hear also has increased fire season.

One third of the earth's oceans turning into algae swamps due to fertilizer runoff and other pollutants are the full eventual result prior to the opening of the bottomless pit.

Likewise, one third of earth fresh water systems will eventually be polluted due to fracking operations and other pollutants before the opening of the bottomless pit.

Likewise, one third of the sun, moon, and stars being blotted out from the sky, and one third of the day not lit due to atmospheric pollutants from industry will eventually result prior to the opening of the bottomless pit.
By the way, there are already many industrial cities throughout the world, where you often can not see the heavens due to atmospheric pollution. Mexico city, Beiging, New Delhi.
That's all interesting.... one third. But, did you read the question?

Sep 6, 2017
As I previously stated; we are now all illumined as to the causes, and the warnings/soundings have been issued.
And as we can see from the news media, mankind's govenments mostly disregard these warning signs today, but not tommorrow when the signs in the heavens appear (Luke 21:25-26). Heading out now, back later.

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Well I'm going to have to disagree about global warming is a sign that revelations was talking about, it is easy to look at these things and assume it is.,

similar to a false prophet etc. the false prophet will get some to believe, on the outside they can be easily viewed as the real deal but on the inside Ravenous wolves.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Well I'm going to have to disagree about global warming is a sign that revelations was talking about, it is easy to look at these things and assume it is.,

similar to a false prophet etc. the false prophet will get some to believe, on the outside they can be easily viewed as the real deal but on the inside Ravenous wolves.

I think global warming is a sign...

that Al Gore is brilliant at making money.

H

heartofdavid

As far as THE rapture, the closest thing we have to pin it to is when He returns for the second time. 1 Thess 4:17 tells me that, being in Christ as I am and staying faithful to the end, if I am alive at His second coming, I will meet with Him in the air (that is after those who are dead in Christ) and thus shall always be with the Lord.

Then 2 Peter tells us in 3:7 "But the gresent heavens and earth by HIs word are being preserved for fire, kept for the day of judgement and destruction of ungodly men" 2 Peter 3:10 tells us what happens after. "But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

2 Peter 3:11 says "Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening he coming of the day of the God,on account of which the heavens will be desroyed by burning and the elements will melt with intense heat."

So much for those 'left behind' believers
Oh yeah, remove the pretrib rapture verses and pooof! postrib rapture "lives".
There is not a single postrib rapture verse in the bible . NONE

Sep 6, 2017
I think global warming is a sign...

that Al Gore is brilliant at making money.
hehe, yea that documentary "an inconvenient truth" raked in over 24 million bucks.

H

heartofdavid

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Has anyone noticed that those in Matthew 24:39 who were taken away were the faithless?
Matthew 24:39 indicates that of the two in the field in Matthew 24:40, the one taken would be the faithless; and that of the two grinding at the mill, the one taken would also be the faithless.
There is no gathering at the second coming.
To say wicked are gathered (half of some group,one taken,one left) would mean that they are taken alive to some location,and lets just guess where,since there is nowhere to take these alive people to.

It is the rapture "BEFORE THE FLOOD" !!!!!
You completely misplace the timing. It says BEFORE THE FLOOD.

Under your own template,you are saying he comes BEFORE THE TRIBULATION (FLOOD).
So,you have a pretrib gathering of a group BEFORE THE GT.

That verse you use in mat 24 is in fact Mat 25;
[FONT=&quot]5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

There you go,half of a group taken. Half the body of Christ. they that were ready went

[/FONT]

H

heartofdavid

Hello Nehemiah6,

The "one taken" is being compared to those "taken" in the flood. Therefore, the comparison is wicked to wicked. The "one taken" is in no way representing the catching away of the church.

As I said in an earlier post, in Luke's version when Jesus says "one will be taken, the other left" the disciples say to him "where, Lord?" That is, where are they going to be taken, in which the Lord responds, "wherever there is a dead body, there will the vultures gather." What kind of response would that be if the "one taken" was referring to the church? Regarding those taken, Jesus is pointing us to the event in Rev.19:17 where that angel calls all of the birds/vultures to gather themselves to the great supper of God, where they will eat the flesh of all of those who will have been killed by the double-edged sword, including the "one taken" group, who represent the tares who the angels will gather first as described in the parable of the wheat and weeds in Matt.13.
Nope,it says "before the flood"
The ONLY gathering before the tribulation is the rapture.
In order for the "one taken" to be at armageddon you would need a gathering AFTER THE FLOOD.
There is no gathering after the tribulation. Mat 24 is a preflood dynamic.

Dec 14, 2017
hehe, yea that documentary "an inconvenient truth" raked in over 24 million bucks.

"Inconvenient REVELATIONS ... of the TRUTH?"

Fake “global cooling” news persists and propagates - ...
physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/pt.5.8199/full/
Dec 21, 2016 ... This month a Federalist piece resurrected the fake news about the 1970s. Cooling was implicated in a Canada Free Press article. Fox News commentator Sean Hannity, bantering with former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich, surmised that global cooling “evolved into global warming,” with the ...

Climate change whistleblower alleges NOAA manipulated data ...
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/...
Feb 5, 2017 ... The climate change debate went nuclear Sunday over a whistleblower's explosive allegation that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association manipulated data to advance a political agenda by hiding the global warming " pause."

Climate Change 101 - The Truth vs. FAKE Science/FAKE News ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaqr6_b6zzg
Jun 15, 2017 ... Dr. Don J. Easterbrook Professor Emeritus of Geology at Western Washington University debunks NOAA, NASA, IPCC climate report point by point. So we've all be...

Top 10 Global Warming Lies That May Shock You - Forbes
www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/02/09/...
Feb 9, 2015 ... The Environmental Defense Fund has assembled what it believes to be the ten most powerful global warming assertions in the alarmists' playbook, yet each assertion either backfires on alarmists or has been proven false.

Tony Abbott argues climate change could be benefical as fake ...
www.news.com.au/national/politics/...
Oct 10, 2017 ... GLOBAL warming is good for you, postal votes will kill you and the most trusted politician in Australia just spent a day chasing sheep through the streets of LA. Welcome to the politics of insanity, where it's cool to be crazy, crazy to be sane and reality is simply whatever you want it to be. Tony Abbott's latest ...

Climate Change FAKERY – The Original Water4Gas is Back!
water4gas.com/climate-change-fakery/
Jun 4, 2017 ... Nobel Laureate Smashes the Global Warming Hoax. Nobel laureate Ivar Giaever's speech at the Nobel Laureates meeting 1st July 2015. Ivar points out the mistakes which Obama makes in his speeches about global warming, and shares other not-well known facts about the state of the climate.

Blindingly Stupid Fake News: #ExxonKnew Campaign Claims ...
wattsupwiththat.com/2017/04/06/blindingly-stupid-fak...
Apr 6, 2017 ... by Katie Brown, PhD How irrelevant and desperate has the #ExxonKnew campaign become? Well, they're now claiming that global warming caused the 1989 Exxon Valdez spill, and that Exxon should have known it would happen. The claims were made in yet another article written by graduate students at ...

Daily Mail retracts global warming article, but did anyone ...
boingboing.net/2017/10/16/daily-mail-retracts-global...
Oct 16, 2017 ... Earlier this year, UK tabloid The Daily Mail, famous for its incompetent fakery, published a bombshell article claiming "World leaders duped by manipulated global warming data". This article was hailed by conservative media from Breitbart to The National Review as proof of what they were saying all along.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
rapture_jesus450_402701795.jpg

can you guys leave me the keys to your car?

louis

Nov 1, 2017
Ezek 5:12, "A third of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part onto all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them."

Spoken about the dest of Jeru Ezek 5:5, in 70 ad.
You are correct that Ezek 5:12 was speaking of what would befall Jerusalem. It is about the Chaldeans under Nebuchadnezzar in the sixth century BC.
If you were equating Ezek 5:12 with the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem, you would then fall about 2/3 of the populace off, as over 90% were killed.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
That's all interesting.... one third. But, did you read the question?
Willie-T "Most of you seem to have all the answers I don't have. So, which of you can tell me how all those "thirds" is going to work/? Is every third person going to drop dead? Or will it be a certain third of the earth? How about the rivers going bad? Will the bad stuff skip every two rivers, or will it be that every single river in a particular section goes bad? None of the others affected?

And, more importantly, how selective are these stars going to be when they hit the earth? Are we to just hope the have good aim?

Inquisitive minds want to know."

The answer I gave shows what is happening today throughout the world. The fires in California, and Australia, and other parts of the world are increasing. They still do not account for one third of all trees and grass, but when they do, it will be time for the opening of the bottomless pit.
Likewise, the other environmental issues in Revelation 8 are also increasing, and when they reach one third of all, it will then be time for the opening of the bottomless pit.
As for the stars you are referring to which hit the earth, these are located in Daniel 8:10, which the little horn casts to the ground and stomps upon. The little horn (aka the Antichrist) casts truth to the ground, and thus casts true illumination (Gods angels) to the ground. These stars in Daniel 8:10, are also the stars in Revelation 12:4, which the dragon casts the earth.
The stars in Revelation 8:12, however, are part of the heavenly bodies, the sun, and moon, they are associated with.

Daniel 8:10 [FONT=&quot]And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

[/FONT]
Revelation 12:4 [FONT=&quot]And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

[/FONT]
Revelation 8:12 [FONT=&quot]And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.[/FONT]

louis

Nov 1, 2017

Global warming is just one effect from all the damage the works of man are producing. Isaiah 24 pretty much describes the end results from all the works of man through industry, which continues to devour the earth.

Isaiah 24:6 [FONT=&quot]Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.[/FONT]

lovnkitties

Dec 11, 2017
Matthew 24 refers to the fall of Jerusalem, which ovcurrred in 70 a.d. Jesus told his apostles that all would happen during their own generation, their age, which it did. If it was referring to the end of the world, why on earth would they flee to the maintains or to their rooftops? Use your head.