A
Ablaze
Guest
In this secular world many things are happening. Many battles are fought everyday. There is physical battles, emotional battles, and mostly the battle that the eyes could not see " Spiritual battle". Many people only believe on what they see but don't understand what they couldn't. The temptations of the enemy is all around us waiting for people to be vulnerable. Waiting for people to sin, waiting for people to do things that they shouldn't do.
This past days I was wondering and observing people around, and I was dismayed for what i had seen. Some are drinking and drinking then do something bad after, some disobey their parents, and the worst I saw was a man who is cheating on his wife spending every penny he has for his love affair. Seeing such things makes me sad because they don't understand the mistakes and temptations they are in. Suddenly a question entered my mind. Do they know they are lost? What hurt me most is one of them is a former Christian a member of the church I was with before. The feeling that you want to help them but don't know how to start.
I tried talking to one of them, he shared his reasons and experiences I felt his battle and loneliness deep within him. And asked a question do you know what you are doing? The answer I got was NO. Hearing this answer and his reasons reminded me of who was I before I became a Christian. I felt sorry for him because he didn't know what path he was taking. I told him a story of a man who was lost and lonely, and find peace through Jesus and His teachings. While sharing this story to him I felt something on him, a part of him listening. After our conversation I headed home thinking of him and the story I shared. The story I shared was my own story. I remembered how bad I was before I surrendered my life to our Saviour.
Spiritual battles are so hard to fight when we don't know what we are fighting for. But, walking with Jesus in our daily lives gives us to strength to win this battles. Following his way is the best way we could ever take. His love for us give us shelter against heavy storms our lives. HE alone has the key to eternal life, putting our faith, trust and telling HIM we need HIM gives us peace. We must not forget that HE gave HIS own life to save us from our sins.
YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE this words are the words I want to share to anyone who is struggling everyday, emotionally, physically, mentally, especially SPIRITUALLY. JESUS is always beside us fighting the battles with us. We just need to surrender, have FAITH and offer ourselves to HIM. Nothing is impossible with HIM. Never walk alone, walk with JESUS.
John 14:6
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
This past days I was wondering and observing people around, and I was dismayed for what i had seen. Some are drinking and drinking then do something bad after, some disobey their parents, and the worst I saw was a man who is cheating on his wife spending every penny he has for his love affair. Seeing such things makes me sad because they don't understand the mistakes and temptations they are in. Suddenly a question entered my mind. Do they know they are lost? What hurt me most is one of them is a former Christian a member of the church I was with before. The feeling that you want to help them but don't know how to start.
I tried talking to one of them, he shared his reasons and experiences I felt his battle and loneliness deep within him. And asked a question do you know what you are doing? The answer I got was NO. Hearing this answer and his reasons reminded me of who was I before I became a Christian. I felt sorry for him because he didn't know what path he was taking. I told him a story of a man who was lost and lonely, and find peace through Jesus and His teachings. While sharing this story to him I felt something on him, a part of him listening. After our conversation I headed home thinking of him and the story I shared. The story I shared was my own story. I remembered how bad I was before I surrendered my life to our Saviour.
Spiritual battles are so hard to fight when we don't know what we are fighting for. But, walking with Jesus in our daily lives gives us to strength to win this battles. Following his way is the best way we could ever take. His love for us give us shelter against heavy storms our lives. HE alone has the key to eternal life, putting our faith, trust and telling HIM we need HIM gives us peace. We must not forget that HE gave HIS own life to save us from our sins.
YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE this words are the words I want to share to anyone who is struggling everyday, emotionally, physically, mentally, especially SPIRITUALLY. JESUS is always beside us fighting the battles with us. We just need to surrender, have FAITH and offer ourselves to HIM. Nothing is impossible with HIM. Never walk alone, walk with JESUS.
John 14:6
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."