YOU!!?!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Protek

Aug 26, 2014
If you are reading this then there is a lord next to you, rather The lord who rules all of heaven and earth. And what is he doing given dominion of all space and time? He is tending to your heart, whether you understand his love for your heart or not, he has put aside all of creation to be next to you. You may hear talk of damnation and sin, but there is a heart greater than the heavens that has chosen to be with your soul. He knew you before you were made in the womb and he has known every last bit of your soul from then until now. Yes, there are souls made for destruction, and yes there are souls made for salvation. But if you are one who can hear these words....... there is not one thing that you can do to take this love, this tiny yet strong love away from your heart. For the lord is great and the lord is kind. He knows every failing you have had and understands every failing you may have. You may meekly confess your dedication to him, and promptly fail that promise. You may not even have enough to give that promise. But he does not care for the words of man for he is the highest upon high and he is greater than condemnation. He..... Jesus Christ of Nazareth.......... is the one who knows. You are kept if you can hear these words and you will find comfort in knowing this.

Protek

Aug 26, 2014
The LORD, Our father in heaven does Not need the praise of man. He does not exist because we love him, rather he exists because he loves us. When you may understand his unending and unconditional love, then and only then will you praise him. For he did not need vain words from your lips to confess your salvation, he made you to be loved and kept. He knew a day would come when you would recognize his love. Until then...... go and sin....... he will seek. And when you see the face of the lord, you will still sin. The lord is greater than you, the lord is perfect. Say his name and it will bring you comfort.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Why "you" though?
Why not me?(this doesn't make any sense but it sure is funny!)
You are not me. You are you. I am me. You can't be me because then who would I be? Stop trying to pretend to be me when you are obviously you!

J

joefizz

You are not me. You are you. I am me. You can't be me because then who would I be? Stop trying to pretend to be me when you are obviously you!
Well of course you are me and I am you, you see, because to be free is me but to be blue is you so I am me but never you!