Young Earth creationism

  • Thread starter Thread starter ATH1
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ATH1

Guest
(ALLAN ) pLS, I do NOT want to come across as a believe me or else kinda jerk. I would NEVER consider doing that.
I do believe I am correct, but I have changed my mind many many times as I learn more. I have been looking for a Christian chat that actually had Christians chatting for a long time and finally found this one. I am so grateful for you and some others to discuss things with. I am NOT trying to pound my beliefs into anyone. I expect I will be open to change my mind on things if I find a concrete reason to. (I suspect just like you did) I am strongly opposed to
1. church Doctrine we have the bible, why add doctrine 2) politically correctness 3) churches that are continually begging for money. If a church has to beg for money, its not doing Gods work.

I agree with everything you just said, Amen.. I feel the same way.


(allan someday, when we know each other better, I would love to have us share thoughts. If you have changed your mind on things, perhaps there are some same things I haven't concidered.
I am especially interested in your opinions because you have changed teaching as a pastor. One has to give up a lot when one changes to a different church. That doesn't come easy. Therefore your opinions would be paramount for the rest of us to concider prayerfully.

God bless you sir.
in utmost respect...allan

I am open to it, That is what got me to change, people asked questions, and got me to think, if people di dnot question me, I probably would be the same boat.

I do not expect people to agree with everything I say we all have our beliefs, But when someone gets down and hand in the face, like happens alot in here, Then I will get pushy against them.. there is no room for that.. except when it comes to the gospel of Christ, and the way to heaven, this we have to take a stand on..

One can say I am strongly apposed to Calvinism, Which for the most part, I am, But I consider them my brothers and sisters in Christ. because we have the same gospel. of eternal life apart from works, based on faith in Christ. .